Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

As crazy as it sounds, i'm actually quite disappointed with that, felt I should have scored more once I got 5 after 34 minutes.

The first few goals were unlucky though, the first 3 were all scored from set pieces I think, plus Keane's was a penalty.

You really need to stop lunging in though mate :laugh:

Corluka scored that rocket then Spurs never looked back.

Beaten by the better man yet again.

Couldn't believe it when I saw who had actually hit that. lol Fine strike.

As crazy as it sounds, i'm actually quite disappointed with that, felt I should have scored more once I got 5 after 34 minutes.

The first few goals were unlucky though, the first 3 were all scored from set pieces I think, plus Keane's was a penalty.

You really need to stop lunging in though mate :laugh:

Couldn't believe it when I saw who had actually hit that. lol Fine strike.

I should have learnt my lunging lesson the last time, Denilson sent off with the first tackle of the game, slid straight in at kick off :giggle:

I should have learnt my lunging lesson the last time, Denilson sent off with the first tackle of the game, slid straight in at kick off :giggle:

It actually got annoying tbh lol I'd gone by you and then you just crippled me :P

Poor old Lennon got the shit kicked out of him!

And Defoe actually got an injury after half an hour that I didn't know about until the end.

It actually got annoying tbh lol I'd gone by you and then you just crippled me :P

Poor old Lennon got the shit kicked out of him!

And Defoe actually got an injury after half an hour that I didn't know about until the end.

When you get panned every week, doing a beasty slide tackle gives me more satisfaction than scoring a goal :giggle:

J Lisemore 5 NSLL 0

Well played Jack.

Like the Ashley game, never really got a foothold in the game and had absolutely no threat up front.

On current form, wouldn't be a surprise if Granno picked up his first points of the season next week.

I'm unsure who scored, because i came off it quite quickly without realising at the end of the game.

I think Podolski got 3, Toni got 1 and Ribery got 1, I might be wrong though.

Anyway final score Lisemore 5 - 0 NSLL

Good game Nuss. I thought you slightly improved from the last time i played you.

Granno vs NSLL will be a close encounter :thumbup:

Me vs Granno will be a massive game.

He'll be desperate to grab a point from somewhere and as one of the weakest in the tournament I can see him beating me.

And Granno, look forward to an intimidating atmosphere down the microphone.

Rolling out the mind games eh.

I'm quietly confident.

Rolling out the mind games eh.

I'm quietly confident.

You won't be quietly confident when you're hearing a shit rendition of fields of anfield road when you're close to being beaten.

Tilley will understand.

Archived