Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Wenger?

Nah, Jupp.

The one and only.

Tactical genius, and married to the job.

Early team news suggests Riera will be left on the bench after a string of disappointing performances, David N'gog the likely replacement.

Nah, Jupp.

The one and only.

Tactical genius, and married to the job.

Early team news suggests Riera will be left on the bench after a string of disappointing performances, David N'gog the likely replacement.

Woah, scaring me now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::P

Arsenal boss Tom Gransden today issued a warning to Liverpool gaffer Ashley Jupp.

The Gunners supremo joked that the atmosphere at Anfield would not play any part in deciding the winner in next week's fixture.

"From what I can see, Ash is clearly on a poor run, so all the pressure is on him, we are really going to push for our first points of the season, because I'll be damned if we finish bottom".

Early team news suggest Gransden will freshen things up with a tactical change from his current 5-3-2 fisaco.

Liverpool have responded to recent claims that the atmosphere at Anfield will be ineffective in the upcoming game against Granno's Arsenal.

'I know Arsenal's gaffer quite well,' said manager Ashley Jupp, 'He can be easily distracted and so we will be making as much noise as possible to make it a daunting atmosphere. The fans are hoping for a crucial victory to get our season back on track. The fans are the key'.

'But what if Granno turns the mike off?' A reporter asks.

'It's not just an issue of putting off the opposition. The players will respond to the fans'.

Jupp also confirmed Riera would be given a rest after previously ineffective performances, that Ryan Babel would move to left wing and that David N'Gog would partner Fernando Torres up front.

That's it, throw him out the league.

I'll take his points.

haha Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I am sending off my xbox from my post office tomorrow because they took a while to send me my free postal thing. Should take a week after that though I am going to see my dad at the end of this week as it has been my birthday, I will play everyone asap though.

I would love it, LOVE it, if I beat NSLL tomorrow!

Let's talk about facts.

You have no points.

You have a horrific history of red cards.

You're playing a Liverpool side desperate to refind form.

These are facts, remember.

I will win tomorrow.

Let's talk about facts.

You have no points.

You have a horrific history of red cards.

You're playing a Liverpool side desperate to refind form.

These are facts, remember.

I will win tomorrow.

Quite looking forward to the result of this '6 pointer' after all this banter :thumbup:

Week 6 is now open:

Fixtures:

Ashley v Alexikokopops

J.Lisemore v Tilley

lildave3 v Basingstoke Fox

Mark v Fox You Forest

NSLL v Granno

TBA:

Tilley v Fox You Forest

Alexikokopops v J.Lisemore

Fox You Forest v Basingstoke Fox

Tilley v Mark

Manager Ashley Jupp has confirmed Liverpool's line-up for today's game with Tom Gransden's Arsenal side.

With the game drawing close, a couple of changes have been made.

As expected, David N'Gog has replaced Albert Riera, and young prospect Daniel Pacheco will appear on the bench for the first time.

The fans have made their way into the ground, and the atmosphere is electric.

3pm kick off for this big game.

Week 6 is now open:

Fixtures:

Ashley v Alexikokopops

J.Lisemore v Tilley

lildave3 v Basingstoke Fox

Mark v Fox You Forest

NSLL v Granno

TBA:

Tilley v Fox You Forest

Alexikokopops v J.Lisemore

Fox You Forest v Basingstoke Fox

Tilley v Mark

Maybe we should delay the new game week until some of the other fixtures are done. It's egtting trickier to update the tables and stuff!

I think NSLL is my bogey player, I never seem to be able to beat him. I can beat lildave3 and Mark lol (although I lost to Mark in this game)

Maybe we should delay the new game week until some of the other fixtures are done. It's egtting trickier to update the tables and stuff!

I think NSLL is my bogey player, I never seem to be able to beat him. I can beat lildave3 and Mark lol (although I lost to Mark in this game)

Ok, gameweek 7 will only start when ALL of those games listed have been done.

The new GW (6) has already started and me and Granno are already playing.

Archived