Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

I've read none of this thread but I'm back on gold subscription...can I get involved in this?

Not really, as it's a league.

I had thoughts about making a small cup to run alongside it (like the fa cup) to include people like yourself and samilktray, but with people struggling with 1 fixture a week it's probably not a good idea.

Not really, as it's a league.

I had thoughts about making a small cup to run alongside it (like the fa cup) to include people like yourself and samilktray, but with people struggling with 1 fixture a week it's probably not a good idea.

Ahh right..fair enough.

Ok then..anyone fancy a "friendly"? :P I'm easily beatable as I haven't played against anyone decent in ages.

lol

LD3 would have loved to have seen semih destroy Spain :P

I thought it was quite a tight game to be fair..I just scored 6 and you only scored 2.. :P

I just lost it early second half.

The EA server is so shit, let me fooking connect ffs.

I think there should be a FT world cup when this is done.

Not sure why but it'd be something different.

This or foxestalk 2v2 league, done by pre a pro however camera angles are changed instead of just seletcing one player you choose play with ALL. :)

Archived