Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

I've got NSLL away. He's going to score free kick after free kick against me. I reckon our game on the last day of the season could be a matter of pride.

My spreadsheet's almost done. Just sorting out the individual season progress tabs.

I'm also going to provide a matchday experience for you.

Music in the loading arena, goal music when I score, and my own personal rendition of Anfield Road.

:P

Not really.

J Lisemore 10-0 Granno

===============

Bayern Scorers - 21min Toni, 24 Toni, 25 Schweinsteiger, 26 Podolski, 42 Toni, 49 Podolski, 74 Ze Roberto, 78 Podolski, 90 Podolski, 90 Podolski, 90 Arshavin O.G

Arsenal - Gallas Red 56 min, Clichy Red 60min, Toure Red 81min

What can I say. Outplayed by a very good player.

Thanks for the lesson in fifa J.

Bayern Munich Versus Arsenal

Allianz Arena

Bayern Munich 10 - 0 Arsenal

GOALS

L.Toni - 21, 23, 42

L.Podolski - 25, 49, 77, 90, 90+1

Ze Reberto - 73

O.G - A.Arshavin 90+3

BOOKINGS

G.Clichy - Sending Off

K.Toure - Sending Off

W.Gallas - Sending Off

Thankyou for the game.

J Lisemore 10-0 Granno

===============

Bayern Scorers - 21min Toni, 24 Toni, 25 Schweinsteiger, 26 Podolski, 42 Toni, 49 Podolski, 74 Ze Roberto, 78 Podolski, 90 Podolski, 90 Podolski, 90 Arshavin O.G

Good lord! Not a good start! I'm guessing Podolski only scored 1 in the 90th minute, you've listed 11 scorers there!

Edit: Do people want a discipline table? It will mean recording bookings and yellow cards every game! I've just noticed you guys have done it here.

J Lisemore 10-0 Granno

===============

What can I say. Outplayed by a very good player.

Thanks for the lesson in fifa J.

:laugh: Oh dear, unlucky lol as somebody said earlier, its the taking part that counts.

Does this mean that Granno cannot play Gallas, Clichy or Toure in his next 3 games?

:laugh: Oh dear, unlucky lol as somebody said earlier, its the taking part that counts.

Does this mean that Granno cannot play Gallas, Clichy or Toure in his next 3 games?

Taking part is great, when you ain't getting battered. It's gonna be a long season.

I'm not sure if we made a rule about sendings off and suspensions

Nah, nothing like that.

Will get too complicated.

All 3 are eligible next game.

And Granno, I wouldn't be too downheartened with that. As I said to you earlier, J.Lisemore is the best player I have ever played and if any of us takes points off him it would be a great result.

Nah, nothing like that.

Will get too complicated.

All 3 are eligible next game.

And Granno, I wouldn't be too downheartened with that. As I said to you earlier, J.Lisemore is the best player I have ever played and if any of us takes points off him it would be a great result.

I know what you're saying...but 10-0. He scored 10 and it could have been 20. I was playing with a packed defence too.

Roll on next week. Someone's gonna feel the backlash!

I know what you're saying...but 10-0. He scored 10 and it could have been 20. I was playing with a packed defence too.

Roll on next week. Someone's gonna feel the backlash!

Not a great result for your goal difference, but providing you pick up points against some of the easier people (like me :P) then you've got a good chance of avoiding the last place.

Nussul (Liverpool) 4

F Torres 3,60,90

R Babel 28

Alexikokopops (Barcelona) 1

L Messi 45

(Marquez sent off 85)

Great first 3 points, happy with that.

I feel I should of chosen Atletico Madrid, rather than Barcelona on the basis of the only game I've ever played with them. I wanted to battle for a draw again! I'm ignoring that one game where you won 6-0 <_<

I feel I should of chosen Atletico Madrid, rather than Barcelona on the basis of the only game I've ever played with them. I wanted to battle for a draw again! I'm ignoring that one game where you won 6-0 <_<

Thought you did alright to be honest.

I was under pressure for a lot of it.

Archived