Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

I'm more or less ready to play at the moment. I take it that if its a draw at 90 minutes, we take the extra time result. Just asking because it is a league to the draw could count.

I think we take the draw and just play extra time for shits and giggles.

Full Time

(Mark) Chelsea 0 - 7 Inter Milan (Basingstoke Fox)

Scorers

Ibrahimovic - 3, 69, 78

Julio Cruz - 10, 34, 38

Muntari - 12

Red Cards

Bosingwa - 85

Scored from a Free Kick and a header from a corner in that so I am quite happy :)

Good game Mark.

Roll on week 2!!

Up to you guys what you wanna do from here.

I'm happy to bring the start of Week 2 forward to Saturday, or keep it to Wednesday.

Your call.

Erm if all the fixtures are done, then I see no problem in bringing week 2 forward...

Erm if all the fixtures are done, then I see no problem in bringing week 2 forward...

Yeah ok.

Week 2 will open at 00:00 on Saturday morning, and will last a week...providing this is ok with Alex of course.

Yeah ok.

Week 2 will open at 00:00 on Saturday morning, and will last a week...providing this is ok with Alex of course.

Are we going to see a regularly updated league table? Maybe Alexikokopops and his 'spreads' will come in useful lol

It's pretty much up to date :D

I'm just off to lunch now so afterwards I'll check over it and upload it somewhere for you all

Thankyou for this, i'm happy where I currently stand in the League, looking foward to my game with Granno, we had a close encounter on the tournement this should be a good game. :)

Week 1

I'm not sure how well it'll work in Open Office. The graphs will look better after a couple of weeks, hopefully like a rudimentary version of the graphs you get here if you click on them boxes under "Last 6"

I have too much time on my hands

Great spreadsheet! Even got a Home and Away collumn. Looks pretty good but it could look better (I could be top :P)

Surprised there are no draws.

Archived