Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Great spreadsheet! Even got a Home and Away collumn. Looks pretty good but it could look better (I could be top :P)

Surprised there are no draws.

Massive game in Week 2 for you.

Great spreadsheet! Even got a Home and Away collumn. Looks pretty good but it could look better (I could be top :P)

Surprised there are no draws.

And an entire season progress for each team! I poured my heart and soul into those graphs :cry:

Yeah, the game between me and J.Lisemore should be MASSIVE lol. I might be ready to do that tonight J, if not I will be tomorrow.

And dont worry Alex, it's worth it, for us :D

The Gameweek opens tomorrow mate.

Unfortunatly i can't get on tonight because of a party, any other night i would have been able play :(

Eagerly anticipating this game, should be a good'un.

You up for doing it tomorrow Basingstoke? :thumbup:

Yeah I sure am, I'll just come on for a break from that sodding coursework! Student life is poor sometimes. Should be a good game, I hope your not on the form that you were against Granno! lol:P

Yeah I sure am, I'll just come on for a break from that sodding coursework! Student life is poor sometimes. Should be a good game, I hope your not on the form that you were against Granno! lol:P

Good :) ,I no tell me about it, its even worse when you have a teacher like mine...

I'll be suprised if i play that well again to be honest :giggle:

You won your last one 7-0 so i'm expecting a tough game :sweating:

Good :) ,I no tell me about it, its even worse when you have a teacher like mine...

I'll be suprised if i play that well again to be honest :giggle:

You won your last one 7-0 so i'm expecting a tough game :sweating:

Fair enough, my business teacher is pretty good to be honest and I have good company in my classes, two Newcastle fans but one supports Peterborough too, funny how they will be in the same league next season. I went to Peterborough away with him and weve made a deal to definately go to St James' Park to go and watch Newcastle v Leicester, other teachers are knobs though :giggle:

Anyways back on topic, I think it should be a good game, may the best player win :thumbup: NSLL is a good player too, one to watch out for. Havent had a chance to play anyone else just yet.

Due to me not having a proper xbox live subcribtion i'll be making a new account i'll post the aco**** name soon when i've made it, sorry for the incovenience caused. Ashley.

Not suprised by that result at all.

Couldn't get near Basingstoke Fox on the 5 star teams. A lot easier on the shit teams :P, but he'll be very hard to beat.

Oh and guys, do you have minutes for those goals?

Archived