Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Later on mate.

Just decking out the dressing room in black & white & playing a DVD called, "Newcastle United's 100 Greatest Goals" to give them some inspiration.

My boys are pumped for this.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN

Just decking out the dressing room in black & white & playing a DVD called, "Newcastle United's 100 Greatest Goals" to give them some inspiration.

My boys are on the coach now.

Just stuck on the video of '3rd April 1996 - Liverpool 4 Newcastle 3.'

My boys are on the coach now.

Just stuck on the video of '3rd April 1996 - Liverpool 4 Newcastle 3.'

This one has 0-0 written all over it, after the pre match banter.

For every Fernando Torres there is a Fabricio Collocini to stop him.

Shearer's bar is already full to the brim with the Toon Army. This is going to be a big one.

So to confirm, what time are we doing this?

After the football...so 6pm?

Around that time, yeah.

After I watch Newcastle put in a sterling performance at Anfield to get me pumped up, then me & my boys shall be ready & waiting.

5:30 kick off then D.

The tension builds...

Tilley was 1 up when it cut out...probably due to my ongoing internet connection problems...so we rematched and I gave him a free goal.

The win feels a little hollow therefore, and I really hate my internet connection. Will ask about getting a new router in time for the next game.

Fuck. Played out my skin when your connection went at 1-0 after 72 minutes.

But fair play. You were better in the second game. :thumbup:

You would have clearly won the first game though, if it hadn't cut out. I checked my connection afterwards and couldn't see anything wrong with it, which is frustrating really. It let me reconnect straight away and the connection from my laptop to the router was fine. So I'm not sure what happened.

Definately a hollow victory and I'd be happy to replay it from scratch if you wanted.

After seeing his side slip to their second defeat in as many games, the Newcastle United manager refused to comment after the game.

Newcastle took a deserved lead half way through the first half after Mark Viduka, making his first start of the season in place of Michael Owen, smashed a low drive past Liverpool 'keeper Pepe Reina. Shortly after Newcastle had the chance to double their lead but Obafemi Martins missed a clear one on one.

Liverpool dominated the second half, Fernando Torres grabbing the equaliser shortly after the break before Ryan Babel slotted home a bizarre winner from close range with seven minutes remaining. Newcastle rarely threatened & the boos rang round St. James Park at full time.

Archived