Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

NorthamptonFox (Arsenal) 1 - 2 slyfoxes (Bayern Munich)

Goals:

Toni - 39

Toni - 60

Adebayor - 78

MOTM: Van Bommel - 9

Good game man :thumbup:

Thought you'd mount a charge when you got that goal, which was a wonder goal, lovely run, my defence failed :P

was a good balanced game, you had a lot of possession and i broke thrice scoring twice. you ripped my left/right backs several times with your runs :giggle:

Next up at the Allianz, Sevilla.. and there manager Captain Charisma!

Will my game with Syston Fox not be until Tuesday I take it?

Correct - Ive been staying in Nottingham for the last few days and will be back tomorrow evening around 6 unless I get called into work :unsure: You likely to be around then?

Just trying to add you now. Is it just Lamby?

Anyone updating the table? I didn't have my last win plus goalscorers added.... lol

darknessguardian

I'm ready now to play

Just trying to add you now. Is it just Lamby?

Anyone updating the table? I didn't have my last win plus goalscorers added.... lol

DB has done it, he's just waiting for Week 3 to be completed before he posts it on here. :thumbup:

Sevilla (Lamby) 0

Barcelona (Nathko) 10

Barcelona were ruthless tonight and from start to finish battered Sevilla. Sevilla just did not want to defend :) as Eto'o and Messi grabbed 4 goals each with Xavi and Henry bagging the other goals. Sevilla had two men sent off.

Goals:

Eto'o - 4

Messi - 4

Xavi - 1

Henry - 1

MOM:

Messi

Unlucky Lamby, if you defended better who knows.

Sevilla (Lamby) 0

Barcelona (Nathko) 10

Barcelona were ruthless tonight and from start to finish battered Sevilla. Sevilla just did not want to defend :) as Eto'o and Messi grabbed 4 goals each with Xavi and Henry bagging the other goals. Sevilla had two men sent off.

Goals:

Eto'o - 4

Messi - 4

Xavi - 1

Henry - 1

MOM:

Messi

Unlucky Lamby, if you defended better who knows.

Oh dear.

I felt when I couldnt get my fowards through your defence things would go badly, and they did

I have tried to work on the defensive side of things. I used to find it hard, still do at times. But once you start using the pressure button to your advantage it works a treat, and one tip, don't slide in because it creates all kinds of gaps. Not that I am a Fifa expert, there are far better players than me that's for sure.

I have tried to work on the defensive side of things. I used to find it hard, still do at times. But once you start using the pressure button to your advantage it works a treat, and one tip, don't slide in because it creates all kinds of gaps. Not that I am a Fifa expert, there are far better players than me that's for sure.

Defend with 'X' like you said you did has really helped me :thumbup:

Archived