Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Potter3 (Villa) 4 - 2 Mikey (Atletico Madrid)

Agbonlahor x 4

Forlan x 2

MOTM: Agbonlahor

Villa Park was buzzing as Gabby Agbonlahor smashed 4 first half goals, to ensure a victory for Aston Villa. The opening stages were close as chances went for either side, but Agbonlahor scored after help from a great through ball. The floodgates were opened and Madrid defense went AWOL as Agbonlahor smashed 3 more goals, all of them almost identical, as Madrids defense failed to deal with his pace. Madrids best player Diego Forlan scored twice in the 2nd half to make the score slightly more respectable. Atletico Madrids manager says "I feel for the fans, coming all this way to see that pile of shite. Disgrace to the club. We will be putting the players through their paces to ensure a win next game. We'll be fired up for that one."

Pretty equal game tbh. :)

Villa 4 - 2 Athletico

Agbonlahor (4)

Forlan (2)

MotM: Agbonlahor 9

Pretty even game, Villa were 4-0 up at half time, but got a bit complacent it seems. Athletico couldn't cope with Agbonlahor's pace. Forlan got a couple of consolation goals with two nice finishes.

:D :D :D :D :D :w00t: :w00t:

Done me a massive favour :P

:thumbup:

Is it just me and Nathko eft unbeaten now? Or am I missing someone?

Just you two. Me, syston_fox and slyfoxes have only lost once each. Matt, GLC and Mikey both twice each and the less said about Lamby and NorthamptonFox the better :whistle:

Had a mare and lost three nil to GLC - it was one of those games where nothing went right and passes were not even close where they were meant to go.

Thoroughly deserved win for Man City

Got any goal scorers or MOTM for me?

Liverpool(syston_fox) 0 - 3 Man City

Robinho 10

Bellam 74,89

Both teams got off to good starts with bellamy testing Reina early on and several failed crosses by liverpool.

Man city twice hit the post in the first 10 minutes and it didn't take long before Robinho was put through on goal by Ireland and sent a powerful shot in the opposite corner.

Not much followed with both teams closing down well, but liverpools concentration went as Robinho was put through again before Reina made a great save.

From the resulting corner Robinho headed over the bar

HT 0-1

'Liverpool don't really look up for this'

In a rare liverpool attack Fernando Torres was put through on goal which made Given charge out of the box to make a sliding tackle, Man city quickly put the ball forward and Robinho was through on goal and took a quick shot which looked like Reina handled the ball outside the area several protests followed but to no avail

it didn't matter though because on the next attack Bellamy was put through on goal by Robinho and chipped it over the keeper,

as liverpool attacked man city hit them on the counter, a one two between Bellamy and Robinho see's Belamy put through on goal and hits the ball into the bottom corner

FT 0-3

Motm Kompany - 10

Liverpool(syston_fox) 0 - 3 Man City

Robinho 10

Bellam 74,89

Both teams got off to good starts with bellamy testing Reina early on and several failed crosses by liverpool.

Man city twice hit the post in the first 10 minutes and it didn't take long before Robinho was put through on goal by Ireland and sent a powerful shot in the opposite corner.

Not much followed with both teams closing down well, but liverpools concentration went as Robinho was put through again before Reina made a great save.

From the resulting corner Robinho headed over the bar

HT 0-1

'Liverpool don't really look up for this'

In a rare liverpool attack Fernando Torres was put through on goal which made Given charge out of the box to make a sliding tackle, Man city quickly put the ball forward and Robinho was through on goal and took a quick shot which looked like Reina handled the ball outside the area several protests followed but to no avail

it didn't matter though because on the next attack Bellamy was put through on goal by Robinho and chipped it over the keeper,

as liverpool attacked man city hit them on the counter, a one two between Bellamy and Robinho see's Belamy put through on goal and hits the ball into the bottom corner

FT 0-3

Motm Kompany - 10

:giggle:

Sorry I just noticed it stand out!!

Just Matt V Northampton Fox left now. :)

Then GLC, get ready for my rebound.

Come on Matt and NorthamptonFox :P:D

I need to get this rebounce over and done with :whistle:

We would get on with it if it was for shitty bastard Fifa and it's shitty freezing and not connecting! >_<:frusty:

Archived