Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

:sweating: Bloody hell bout shit myself in the last minute then.

Chelsea scored on 15 mins, 1-0 till the 66 min when Chelsea went 2-0 up then Arsenal scored on the 85 and had a shot bounce of the frame on the goal on the line and bounce out.

Chelsea (Hutch1987) 2 - 1 Arsenal (Northampton Fox)

Kolo Toure MOTM.

My first win, but it was easy.

Quite an even match, Some might even say Northampton Fox deserved the win, Unlucky mate. Good game :thumbup:

:sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

:sweating: Bloody hell bout shit myself in the last minute then.

Chelsea scored on 15 mins, 1-0 till the 66 min when Chelsea went 2-0 up then Arsenal scored on the 85 and had a shot bounce of the frame on the goal on the line and bounce out.

Chelsea (Hutch1987) 2 - 1 Arsenal (Northampton Fox)

Kolo Toure MOTM.

My first win, but it was easy.

Quite an even match, Some might even say Northampton Fox deserved the win, Unlucky mate. Good game :thumbup:

:sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Yeah, great game. :thumbup:

Couldn't believe it when Adebayor got sent off. lol

I brought Walcott on for that extra bit of pace and couldn't believe it when Eboue hit the bar in the last minute!

I think I just broke my controller after throwing it against the wall, I'm so pissed off. lol

Yeah, great game. :thumbup:

Couldn't believe it when Adebayor got sent off. lol

I brought Walcott on for that extra bit of pace and couldn't believe it when Eboue hit the bar in the last minute!

I think I just broke my controller after throwing it against the wall, I'm so pissed off. lol

Yeah my heart sunk and I about shit myself, thought i'd thrown a 2-0 lead away.

I've done that with my controller before. :giggle:

On a lighter note, this thread has more pages than the Xbox league. :whistle:

I noticed that :giggle:

lost 8-0 to Mikey

Dunne sent off in the second minute for a great tackle i got the ball and everything

70th minute i was 5-0 down so i gave up and tried to get sent off

good game

I have scored 3 more goals than Lamby and have conceded 15 less, and I'm still bottom. lol

Lamby, when do I play you?

That is BIG

You play Lamby at week 8. We're currently on week 5.

Mikey (Atletico Madrid) 8 - 0 gradelslovechild (Man City)

Goalscorers: Assuncao 3

Forlan 24, 28, 45, 54, 88, 90, 90

MOTM: Pablo :unsure:

Atletico Madrid fans were ecstatic as their push for the title was back on after drubbing hapless Manchester City 8 goals to 0. It started off badly for Man City when Richard Dunne was controversially sent off in the 2nd minute after a foul on Diego Forlan who was through on goal. Simao had his free kick blocked, and Assuncao headed home the resulting corner. Atletico Madrid looked organised, efficient and hard working, whereas Man City looked lacklustre. Madrid controlled the game, and limited Man City to few chances. The red-hot Diego Forlan produced the goods as he hit 7 goals to ensure a massive win for Madrid.

Was a good game, was a bit closer than the scoreline suggests.

Archived