Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Man City boss Steve Potter flew into a fit of rage after the 8-0 defeat to Athletico madrid, he blasted the team for 2 hours before getting on the bus to the team hotel,

he had this to say;

that was the worst performance ive ever seen, the team looked out of shape and they didn't know what they were doing, i feel for the fans that made the trip out to see us!

Mikey (Atletico Madrid) 8 - 0 gradelslovechild (Man City)

Goalscorers: Assuncao 3

Forlan 24, 28, 45, 54, 57, 88, 90, 90

MOTM: Pablo :unsure:

Atletico Madrid fans were ecstatic as their push for the title was back on after drubbing hapless Manchester City 8 goals to 0. It started off badly for Man City when Richard Dunne was controversially sent off in the 2nd minute after a foul on Diego Forlan who was through on goal. Simao had his free kick blocked, and Assuncao headed home the resulting corner. Atletico Madrid looked organised, efficient and hard working, whereas Man City looked lacklustre. Madrid controlled the game, and limited Man City to few chances. The red-hot Diego Forlan produced the goods as he hit 7 goals to ensure a massive win for Madrid.

Was a good game, was a bit closer than the scoreline suggests./

i agree with the last bit

Pablo Motm? haha

GLC how could you let Forlan score 8?!?! He's overtook Rooney now :angry:

Hmm he must have only scored 7. I must have added a time in for something else.

Edited: I put 57, but thats when Aguero got injured.

This bloody team select bit is fooking pathetic. If I bought Fifa to stare at a frozen screen when selecting teams and not get any further, This would be the game for me, Unfortunatly for some crazy idea I bought Fifa to actually play a computer football online. FFS!

Next 'season' we should do an FA Cup. Have a round every 5 'weeks' and then the Final after the last 'week' therefore it'll be 3 'weeks' after the Semi Final.

Round 1 = Five games

Round 2 = Two games and one bye

Round 3 = Two games and one bye

Round 4 = Final

Thoughts? :unsure:

Next 'season' we should do an FA Cup. Have a round every 5 'weeks' and then the Final after the last 'week' therefore it'll be 3 'weeks' after the Semi Final.

Round 1 = Five games

Round 2 = Two games and one bye

Round 3 = Two games and one bye

Round 4 = Final

Thoughts? :unsure:

Yeah whatever I don't mind, I was going to suggest teams from a certain country or league, or teams with a certain amount of stars but we could to that after your idea. I don't mind.

I think next season we should do the league more even. Maybe you or someone pick 10 'good' teams and then they are randomly allocated to people? I could do the random allocations using Excel :dunno:

After everyone has agreed upon the 10 teams, that is.

The BAP way:

Go onto custom session in BAP online play, then search, the find my name then click on it to join. Then when the game starts change the camera view to normal and select any.

Hopefully no one will join in

The BAP way:

Go onto custom session in BAP online play, then search, the find my name then click on it to join. Then when the game starts change the camera view to normal and select any.

The only thing I do not like about that is that it will not auto swithc players; you have to manually press (I can't remember what button changes players now... you just do it without thinking :blink:) to change player, which is annoying and can put you off your concentration :whistle:

The BAP way:

Ok got ya!

Hopefully this way will work, Fifa/EA had better get this team select page freeze thing sorted for Fifa2010, It's been on 2 years running now, you'd of thought they'd sort it after the Fifa08.

Chelsea (Hutch1987) 2 - 0 Sevilla (Darknessguardian)

Lampard - 64 Mins.

Anelka - 90 Mins.

MOTM - John Terry.

Well done Lamby, unlucky tbh, your not as bad as some of your scorelines have shown, unless i'm just as poor and just edged it?!

I feel the last 2 matches I have won but not played convincingly.

Aston Villa(potter3) 1 - 0 Arsenal(NorthamptonFox)

Not sure who scored, Potter will be able to tell you.

I would have at least a point by now if I knew how to hit the back of the net, my finishing is woeful.

It was weird at the end as I seemed to keep getting tackled by 'invisible' players, it was very annoying!

Anyway, well played Potter, you probably deserved the win. :thumbup:

I can't see where this next win is coming from. :cry:

Archived