Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Arsenal 0-1 Villa

Barry 16

MotM: Bouma 10

Villa controlled that game for the most part, should have had more, lacked the final ball though, and missed a couple of good chances. Arsenal had a couple of decent attacks too, nearly stole a point at the end.

Good match :thumbup:

You lucky dirty little ****er

Huh?

I made a few tackles but saving tackles, Not that dirty, Didn't get any players sent off, and believe me i've had player sent off for the slightest tackles in the past.

Huh?

I made a few tackles but saving tackles, Not that dirty, Didn't get any players sent off, and believe me i've had player sent off for the slightest tackles in the past.

The amount of fouls I got from you, everytime you couldnt get the ball you got the man.

How did that shot cannon off the post :(

slyfoxes you about??

Sorry was out mate, my birthday today ^^

Next 'season' we should do an FA Cup. Have a round every 5 'weeks' and then the Final after the last 'week' therefore it'll be 3 'weeks' after the Semi Final.

Round 1 = Five games

Round 2 = Two games and one bye

Round 3 = Two games and one bye

Round 4 = Final

Thoughts? :unsure:

I like it :D

I think next season we should do the league more even. Maybe you or someone pick 10 'good' teams and then they are randomly allocated to people? I could do the random allocations using Excel :dunno:

After everyone has agreed upon the 10 teams, that is.

This :thumbup:

I won't be able to play tonight - I've got a game at the Walkers :thumbup:

You might catch me at about 4pm but I'm leaving at 4.45 :dunno:

Will be on about 3.30 with some luck, will play you then, if not I'll catch you tomorrow :thumbup:

More pages than XBOX thread :giggle::cool:

Archived