Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

table_week5.JPG

Villa 3-1 Sevilla

Agbonlahor (2)

Carew

Kanoute

Quite even. Thought that free kick went in :P Is it normally that laggy for you? Fpund it nearly impossible to time the through balls to Agbonlahor.

You always forget man of the match lol

Villa 3-1 Sevilla

Agbonlahor (2)

Carew

Kanoute

Quite even. Thought that free kick went in :P Is it normally that laggy for you? Fpund it nearly impossible to time the through balls to Agbonlahor.

If that free kick had less power, then who knows. Why wasnt your first not offisde?

I did warn you about the lag, tis cos was downloading something on the computer so slows the wireless down.

If that free kick had less power, then who knows. Why wasnt your first not offisde?

I did warn you about the lag, tis cos was downloading something on the computer so slows the wireless down.

yeah I know you did, just wondered if it was always like that, if it was I just woouldn't bother with online :P Think Agbonlahor was behind the ball when I shot.

Right I want to play at least two games at some point later this evening/tomorrow. I am due to play Syston and GLC.

I will more than likely play GLC first. Should be back on later if not we will get it done tomorrow.

im on now if you want our game?

i won't be on tomorrow

Manchester United (DB11) 5 - 1 Bayern Munich (Slyfoxes)

MOTM: Wayne Rooney 10

Yellow Cards: Nani, Ferdinand

Man United Goals: Tevez (26), Rooney (63, 66, 90), Nani (77)

Bayern Goals: Klose (86)

Good Game, You thoroughly deserved the Win 5-1 score line is a little harsh, first half i shut you out, but rooney ripped me to bits. Nice to get a goal from a corner, though how i got it was a bit of luck and slack defending. :thumbup:

Archived