Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Mikey (Atletico Madrid) 5 - 0 NorthamptonFox (Arsenal)

Goals:

34: Sergio Aguero

45: Sergio Aguero

53: Diego Forlan

58: Simao

80: Diego Forlan

MOTM: John Heitinga

Atletico Madrids title challenge is always gathering momentum as they brushed a good Arsenal side away at the Vicente Calderon. "Arsenal may be languishing at the bottom of the table with no points, but they play some good stuff and don't deserve to be down there." Arsenal struggled to cope with the 2 forwards, Forlan and Aguero, as Aguero scored 2 first half goals, both from using his pace to run on to through balls, and finishing easily. The in-form Diego Forlan added another one soon after half time, then Manuel Almunia gifted a goal to Simao. Forlan then added another after some good interplay and a great finish. Arsenal did have a few chances though, the main one being Adebayor blazing over, after their best move of the match.

Good game NF, you'll pick up some points soon. :thumbup:

DB11, If you want to we'll attempt to have our game again around 9.30?

Fooking Fifa, best work. I've said it before i'll say it again IF I wanted to stare at a frozen team select screen this would be the game for me, I don't though, I bought the game to play a football game online.

Mikey (Atletico Madrid) 5 - 0 NorthamptonFox (Arsenal)

Goals:

34: Sergio Aguero

45: Sergio Aguero

53: Diego Forlan

58: Simao

80: Diego Forlan

MOTM: John Heitinga

Atletico Madrids title challenge is always gathering momentum as they brushed a good Arsenal side away at the Vicente Calderon. "Arsenal may be languishing at the bottom of the table with no points, but they play some good stuff and don't deserve to be down there." Arsenal struggled to cope with the 2 forwards, Forlan and Aguero, as Aguero scored 2 first half goals, both from using his pace to run on to through balls, and finishing easily. The in-form Diego Forlan added another one soon after half time, then Manuel Almunia gifted a goal to Simao. Forlan then added another after some good interplay and a great finish. Arsenal did have a few chances though, the main one being Adebayor blazing over, after their best move of the match.

Good game NF, you'll pick up some points soon. :thumbup:

Your finishing was sublime mate, well played. :thumbup:

Dunno whats going on with mine - went on and found out I had a system update to do. After 5 mins was up to 2% and then it killed my internet connection. Will try again later

Didn't take me long :whistle::P

What you doing DB11? Having a full length game or something? lol

I was playing on the FIFA 09 Club game with some mates. We kept playing lots of games.

Where you gone now?! :unsure:

Had to go off at 10 :(

I think I might have to fold lads. I have so much work to catch up with etc. I am not getting the time to play any games. If you want to void my results and let somebody else in you can.

I was thinking something similar but theres nothing to stop us playing catch up when we get the chance though?

Ok you can void me. I am out. But watch out because I will be back.

And I want to be playing some midnight friendly matches against all of you soon so don't be shy. Hit me up when you see me online.

DB11 we need a rematch very soon.... Just to settle the last game properly... :D

Ok you can void me. I am out. But watch out because I will be back.

And I want to be playing some midnight friendly matches against all of you soon so don't be shy. Hit me up when you see me online.

DB11 we need a rematch very soon.... Just to settle the last game properly... :D

If you're out what's happening?

We could just re-do the league and do it whereby people sign up, and then they get allocated a team. All of the teams will be, say, 4 star? Anyone come up with a list of teams?

If you're out what's happening?

We could just re-do the league and do it whereby people sign up, and then they get allocated a team. All of the teams will be, say, 4 star? Anyone come up with a list of teams?

Nah just get a replacement, let them catch up, we've not played that many games.

Nah just get a replacement, let them catch up, we've not played that many games.

Okkkkkk

So they'd have to play the people that Nathko played? Or they go straight in with his results?

Archived