Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Is unknown playing his games tonight?

Well if the way my Fifa and connecting with people is going this afternoon, we won't be able to connect thus won't be able to play at this rate, Fooking shit Fifa connection. :@

Seriously am I the only who suffers from this problem alot? I don't read many other people have that much trouble.

Well if the way my Fifa and connecting with people is going this afternoon, we won't be able to connect thus won't be able to play at this rate, Fooking shit Fifa connection. :@

Seriously am I the only who suffers from this problem alot? I don't read many other people have that much trouble.

Me and Fox123 had problems but i havnt had any after that

Yeah go ahead and play Week 8 i'd say because even if UnknownFox can play his games tonight he'd still have me left to play anyway because I won't be able to play our game tonight. So if everyone agrees go ahead with Week 8 anyway, i'll play UnknownFox tomorrow or whenever, and then play my Week 8 game whoever that is against.

Man City 4-1 Bayern munchen

Robinho 50,67,79,90 Toni 18

MOTH - Robinho 9

How did i not score more :P

good game though, i hit the bar in the 1st 3 minutes and had 2 one on ones lol

there not down lamby...

another good header from Toni to put me ahead again, defence crumbled with the through balls again. if i had taken my chance before you broke for the second goal things could have been different, but overall you ran it. good game.

Archived