Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

I can play just not until Sunday evening at the earliest, sorry boys some people do have things to do, no need to get bitchy :unsure:

I'm not fussed either way I don't mind if you get a replacement.

Like what? lol

I can play just not until Sunday evening at the earliest, sorry boys some people do have things to do, no need to get bitchy :unsure:

I'm not fussed either way I don't mind if you get a replacement.

I don't mid as long as you can catch the games up after Sunday

:thumbup:

Jot this down 7pm on Sunday June 7th 2009 I am free to play. I don't know who? Organisation was never my strong point, but someone let me know :thumbup:

Think you're supposed to play me but I doubt i'll be free to play then, i'm online now if that's any good to you?

If you're after a replacement for anyone, then I'll take it. Just a few questions though.

How often do you all play?

Whats the standard?

What teams do you all pick/is there any sort of star cap or anything like that?

I'm not amazing, not even played online yet, been a Pro boy you see and just made the switch (glad I did too).

If you're after a replacement for anyone, then I'll take it. Just a few questions though.

How often do you all play?

Whats the standard?

What teams do you all pick/is there any sort of star cap or anything like that?

I'm not amazing, not even played online yet, been a Pro boy you see and just made the switch (glad I did too).

Standards pretty high (well most :P)

Pick anyone you want, but most teams are 4 1/2 - 5 stars

We play once every game is finished in the previous round

Archived