Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Slyfox fancy our game tonight?

C'mon people lets get a few rounds done over the next few days, when this first started we go through about 3 rounds in a week or so didn't we, we seem to have slowed up no end recently.

You were quite sly TBH <_<

Mikey should have won he actually made some chances :whistle:

But im sly :cry:

Slyfox fancy our game tonight?

C'mon people lets get a few rounds done over the next few days, when this first started we go through about 3 rounds in a week or so didn't we, we seem to have slowed up no end recently.

I'm about now :thumbup:

WP matt, my defence didnt turn up :frusty:

I know I was shocked. Normally my defence doesn't turn up and I am being pinned back and struggle like fuk, tables were certainly turned in that match, Think it said you only had one shot. Unlucky, 2nd half you certainly kept me away from you box but it was just played in the midfield really.

I know I was shocked. Normally my defence doesn't turn up and I am being pinned back and struggle like fuk, tables were certainly turned in that match, Think it said you only had one shot. Unlucky, 2nd half you certainly kept me away from you box but it was just played in the midfield really.

yeh i cant seem to break defences down, i'll have loads of possession just cant convert it, oh well :unsure:

Man City 4-3 (aet) Sevilla

Robinho x3 Wright-Phillips

Kanoute x3

MOTM Kanoute

well played, but why run to the edge of the goal line and pass it in?

You got lucky at the end :P

Score after normal time was 3-3?

Do you have minutes of the goals? :dunno:

Who were the goalscorers in 'normal' time - I'll update table after this :thumbup:

3-3 After normal time, Robinho x2 and Wright-Phillips for me and Kanoute x3 for him

Archived