Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

PS3 Fifa 09 Foxestalk League.

Might give up with this now. What with going back to work on Monday and probably be playing on Fight Night Round 4 at the moment anyway, I could play the odd game of Fifa inbetween I suppose.

Besides, looks like this is going nowhere at the moment anyway.

Keep me in for now as nothing is happening anyway but if it takes of again i'll have to consider whether to carry on or quit.

Might give up with this now. What with going back to work on Monday and probably be playing on Fight Night Round 4 at the moment anyway, I could play the odd game of Fifa inbetween I suppose.

Besides, looks like this is going nowhere at the moment anyway.

Keep me in for now as nothing is happening anyway but if it takes of again i'll have to consider whether to carry on or quit.

Yeah, everyone got bored after like, the first 5 rounds. The same has happened with the xbox one.

If Matt's dropping out, I'd be interested in taking his place?

If allowed my psn is daz_1978 (I think! Not been on it a while!)

If not that's cool.

Yeah go for it.

(If it actually gets going again :giggle:)

I'll prob keep looking at the thread anyway, but if/when this league finishes and if/when a new league starts someone let me know as I might be interested in rejoining. We'll see what happens when the time comes.

I always play my games :)

So do I barr the odd occasion (I think i've only slowed it down once), It's others (Not sure who, just an accumulation of people I guess) slowing the whole thing down.

I thought we were just waiting on the Lamby V NorthamptonFox game, so DB could post up the half-way through table.

I'm not bored with it, I'll play the games (as most others do) it's just up to DB to post the next weeks fixtures so people can play them.

It's just when people take ages to play their game/games, that's when people start to lose interest.

So if DB can post up 'next weeks' fixtures and the current table, then we can start playing again. :)

But just replace Matt with fox123.

Fixtures:

TBA

NorthamptonFox V Lamby

Round 10:

gradel's love child (Man City) v Lamby (Sevilla)

NorthamptonFox (Arsenal) v DB11 (Man Utd)

Mikey (Athletico Madrid) v UnknownFox (Liverpool)

potter3 (Aston Villa) v XxBaKeYxX (Barcelona)

fox123 (Chelsea) v slyfoxes (Bayern Munich)

I know I'm new, but can I suggest something?

If the game isn't played within 3/4 days then the person who can't make the game loses. If both can make it, then class it as a draw? Just to make things tick over!?

Archived