Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

BioShock 2

This does look impressive. The first was a creation of pure genius. (Apart from the ending).

I look forward to it. In fact, I look forward to September onwards. The line-up is rather good. Bioshock 2 as mentioned, COD6, God of War 3, Dragon Age, Diablo 3... 'tis looking up. Let's face it, can't get much worse.

Although inFamous, tasty one that, very tasty. Prototype should be half decent too and Ghostbusters might spring a surprise or two.

This does look impressive. The first was a creation of pure genius. (Apart from the ending).

I look forward to it. In fact, I look forward to September onwards. The line-up is rather good. Bioshock 2 as mentioned, COD6, God of War 3, Dragon Age, Diablo 3... 'tis looking up. Let's face it, can't get much worse.

Although inFamous, tasty one that, very tasty. Prototype should be half decent too and Ghostbusters might spring a surprise or two.

Looking forward to these a lot. :thumbup:

As well as Uncharted 2 and Assassins Creed 2.

It is in the same mould as RE4. Revolutionary in what it does.

It is a must buy. You'd be daft not to get it. Particularly when you can pick it up for less than 20 quid.

Aye. Given how cheap you can probably get it now it's well worth playing.

Covers a few bases. Is a good FPS, has a good story, is pretty tense, very atmospheric and has a pseudo-RPG style upgrading system. Handy.

Edit: Checked you can get it for about a tenner second hand on Amazon.

Archived