Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Nokia N97

Ill buy you sony eriksson ????

The one that I got like Adams is Sally's but I just got delivered a brand new K850i like yours which I'm using upto the upgrade. You can have that for pittance if you want it?

Also, what you decided on Sunday/Cricket??

The one that I got like Adams is Sally's but I just got delivered a brand new K850i like yours which I'm using upto the upgrade. You can have that for pittance if you want it?

Also, what you decided on Sunday/Cricket??

Yeah ive had that walkman one ever since my good one got water damaged at V fest last year . Yeah let me know what you want for it . I think we can do cricket day then bez off for FT 1st half then bez back ??

Yeah ive had that walkman one ever since my good one got water damaged at V fest last year . Yeah let me know what you want for it . I think we can do cricket day then bez off for FT 1st half then bez back ??

Im down for that cos Im driving. I cant stay out all day cos I got step dad no. 2's birthday bbq at 6. Is presentation all in hand for Friday??

PS my phone will be provided with a phone johnny :thumbup:

Im down for that cos Im driving. I cant stay out all day cos I got step dad no. 2's birthday bbq at 6. Is presentation all in hand for Friday??

PS my phone will be provided with a phone johnny :thumbup:

Yes , cant beat a phone johnny. Yeah think pres is sorted .

You know how you came up with Chubbychaser for a certain persons stag night T shirt , well we have given him the number 88 jersey to go with it :giggle:

Yes , cant beat a phone johnny. Yeah think pres is sorted .

You know how you came up with Chubbychaser for a certain persons stag night T shirt , well we have given him the number 88 jersey to go with it :giggle:

Ha thats quality!!

You hear the Qu'raan one?? He's fuming...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to upgrade to this yesterday with T-Mobile (have been with them for 5 years). Was told I am a loyal customer so have been given the option to upgrade 2 months earlier than normal. Lovely, thank you I said, I'd like a Nokia N97 please. Erm, well we can only offer you that on upgrade if you pay an additional fee of £289 for the handset.

No thanks, ill wait two months and get it free on another network!

Wankers

Went to upgrade to this yesterday with T-Mobile (have been with them for 5 years). Was told I am a loyal customer so have been given the option to upgrade 2 months earlier than normal. Lovely, thank you I said, I'd like a Nokia N97 please. Erm, well we can only offer you that on upgrade if you pay an additional fee of £289 for the handset.

No thanks, ill wait two months and get it free on another network!

Wankers

Bit of a kick in the teeth there. Bastards.

• 1 month later...
I've had it for nearly 2 months and it's such a good phone :)

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now and really like it and the bonus i found out yesterday which i didn't know is that as i got it from Vodafone direct they ship all there phones unlocked so if i get fed up with Voda i can stick in another sim and just pay for the phone in the end because you are mainly doing that anyhow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived