Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Limewire

Why would you risk your computers health with these silly programmes. :)

Torrents are something I have been using for 6 years with not one problem. If you know what your doing you won't have any trouble.

Torrent=King!!

Private trackers are the ultimate source, the amount of content I have got from these private trackers. Golden!!

Why would you use anything other than torrents? It doesn't make sense.

took me 7 months and 12 days to download the complete 'moonlighting' :unsure:

Torrents are the best for requests, someone will always have what you want. You don't get many requests on such sites as Pirate Bay, ISO and Mininova but you do with the private sites.

I dread to think how much money my External Hard drive would be worth in terms of software, music and movies. :D

Why would you risk your computers health with these silly programmes. :)

Torrents are something I have been using for 6 years with not one problem. If you know what your doing you won't have any trouble.

Torrent=King!!

Private trackers are the ultimate source, the amount of content I have got from these private trackers. Golden!!

Exactly, you can generally find what you need somewhere and someone will have it! It does take a while to really understand the best ways to get what you need but once you know how to best use the program they're perfect!

Hadn't been on Limewire for ages and when I went on it last night it told me to upgrade to the most recent version, 5.1.2. Now the older version I had worked perfectly but this shitheap keeps crashing. Does anyone else use this limewire? Do you have similar problems?

Same here, every time i try to enter My Library it just crashes. I probably just click it too quick and don't give it chance for it all to load up, but then again i had no problems doing that on the previous version :S

Same here, every time i try to enter My Library it just crashes. I probably just click it too quick and don't give it chance for it all to load up, but then again i had no problems doing that on the previous version :S

Well at least I'm not alone then, seriously thinking about ditching it altogether but I'm having trouble moving my songs around. Wish I had just kept the previous version now.

• 1 month later...

Archived