Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

UFC Undisputed.

Currently ranked 9th in the Middleweight division, gonna spend today on it til Survival Sunday.

Does anyone know if you can move up weight divisions on the career mode?

You can't switch weight classes, You'll hear Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg talk about switching weight classes while you browse through the menus, but you can't actually do it in the game. Shame really.

You can't switch weight classes, You'll hear Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg talk about switching weight classes while you browse through the menus, but you can't actually do it in the game. Shame really.

Thats a bit shit.

So is not being able to do a career with real fighters on there.

The 1 punch knockouts mate?

Nope, even worse.... Anderson Silva and his fucking clinch grabs, then he knees me in the jaw and I'm knocked out.

Fuck it's annoying and it's the title fight aswell. Lost about three times, keep switching it off before it autosaves and re loading it.

Stressful times.

Nope, even worse.... Anderson Silva and his fucking clinch grabs, then he knees me in the jaw and I'm knocked out.

Fuck it's annoying and it's the title fight aswell. Lost about three times, keep switching it off before it autosaves and re loading it.

Stressful times.

Ive had that too, Im shit in them clinches n all, and submission holds... still cant get out of them bastards.

Stressful times.

lol

Ive had that too, Im shit in them clinches n all, and submission holds... still cant get out of them bastards.

Same here mate, useless when they get me on the floor.

I can't kick, clinch or do submissions.

I just like the chaps with glass jaws that I can knock out with a few big punches.

Epic game, well, when you stand up and fight people that have your knockout mentality. Fighters than always look for takedowns and the like are SO ****ing annoying. Arrrrggghhhhhhhh!

And by these fighters I mean Brock Lesnar (absolute powerhouse), Diego Sanchez, Matt Serra and Georges St Pierre. (2 different careers, hence the jumps in weight!).

Archived