Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Thousands of music videos on your PS3‏

vidzone_May_09_final_05.jpg

VidZone brings thousands of streaming music videos to your PS3™.

When you download the VidZone music video application for PLAYSTATION®3, you’re getting thousands of music videos to watch whenever you like, absolutely free.

The videos are streamed to your PS3, so there’s no time wasted waiting for downloads, plus they look great on your TV. You can even create playlists for your next party or have all of your favourites in the same place – there is no limit to how many videos you can add or how many playlists you can create.

The VidZone music video application places thousands of videos at your fingertips, so download it for free when it comes to PlayStation®Store soon

Looks good :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is available to download now, I'm download something on my PS3 to do with music videos anyway.

EDIT - Yeah i've downloaded it, it's pretty good, gotta have a proper look but looks impressive, seems to have quite a few exclusive tracks and videos on there aswell at first glace. It has to buffer alot but you get that youtube and stuff anyway.

Archived