Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Woo. Always nice with a CoD - though COD2 and COD5 were crap.

Bring on VCOD1, United Offensive and Modern Warfare!

Any of you in a known CB clan or something? ;)

:unsure:

Clan base clans, competitions :) I'm in a clan that is 5-6 years now. [Mobsters] - members from all over Europe, among them UK. ;)

Mind me, I am turning into an old man - and haven't really played in official matches for a good while, but the occasional scrim or internal match beside public gaming is always good fun. :)

Went on 4 earlier, forgot how good it was online. Attempting to get some form of golden weapon, which is easiest? :P

IMO it's the SMG.

However, sniper and shotgun there aren't as many weapons in that category so could be quicker? :dunno:

I think the AK-47 looks class but it takes the longest imo. SMG wise, surely the MP5 should have been golden?

And you'd have to get 150 head shots with that awful 3 shot burst weapon, whatever it's called.

lol Just looked at a website to see what weapons you get for each one, and it tells me there's no advantage to the golden weapons, scrap that idea then lol

Archived