Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

I think the game is absolutely brilliant.

I keep dipping in and out of online, with a bit of single player action mixed in, and haven't even touched the spec-ops yet.

I'm glad I got the 360 version, the online has been absolutely sweet since the NAT issue was sorted.

I was gunning through the gulag the other day and shot a fellow soldier by accident. Was promptly callled 'a numpty'. Priceless. lol

I keep dipping in and out of online, with a bit of single player action mixed in, and haven't even touched the spec-ops yet.

I'm glad I got the 360 version, the online has been absolutely sweet since the NAT issue was sorted.

I was gunning through the gulag the other day and shot a fellow soldier by accident. Was promptly callled 'a numpty'. Priceless. lol

I'll do the spec ops with you if you like?

done that so many times when you run round a corner and the name doesnt show up above their head

Anyone done the Special ops echo mission "high explosive" yet on veteran?

Juggernauts with guns is one thing, but killing them with RPG's and grenade launchers is near impossible. This one will be the new "hijack" on veteran mission for me.

Torn between buying this or Assassin's Creed II when I get paid next week.......... decisions, decisions :S

Call of Duty, you know it makes sense :D

The graphics are out of this world playing this on a HDTV. I've got quite afew achivements on this game today :)

I've been a FPS fan for many many years, way back since Doom. The best series imo is COD. COD MW2 is the greatest single player every made. Fantastic. Not tried the MP yet, I am a dissapointed IW controls the servers, so that we can't put up our own servers anymore.. hoping for a change.

Archived