Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty, you know it makes sense :D

The graphics are out of this world playing this on a HDTV. I've got quite afew achivements on this game today :)

Naa mate, assassins creed 2 has better graphics. mw2 is hardly improved graphically from cod4, cods all about the gameplay ;)

Just completed the game on normal mode i'm going to give it ago now on veteran I dont think it should be to hard considering i've done half the special ops on veternal level. I might see if there's a walk thru to get all the enemy intel items.

Thankyou. Has anyone managed to run the S.S.S.D in 30 seconds or under yet?

I did this in about 35 seconds.

The only spec ops I have a 3 star rating on is the snowmobile down the mountain. Did it with 5 seconds to spare.

The sniper mission in Russia is solid on hardened.

I like the defusing bomb mission in the favelas too.

Finally got round to playing this and just given it a run out online for an hour or so. Immense game. Only done team deathmatches so far but really enjoying it at the moment. The only niggle Ive had so far that in one level, I didnt see anyone for ages and still died about 7 or 8 times thanks to sodding helicopters and bombs!!!

Onlines bugged me a bit today. Dunno if i've had an off day or the standard has got better, but i've had a pretty shit few hours today.

And the camping is starting to drive me mad. The inner city maps like Karachi I have to say are garbage - Having played the multiplayer for a good while now, I dont think the maps are as good as CoD4. I knew the maps on CoD4 like the back of my hand, but as i said a minute ago, maps like Karach just seem identikit. They're too complex to memorise, which is fine, but dont make about 4 maps like that!

I'm just bitching cos i was shit today, but i stand by the map statement.

I have to say I am terrible at this game. Saying that I do have 2 people below me on my friends list on the leader board. The last time I checked I was ranked around 1.4m on the playstation network!

My biggest killing streak is about 4 or 5.

Rev's right, the maps aren't as good as 4.

Maybe when I've played on them for a few months and know them well then my opinion might change but I still prefer 4. (That doesn't mean I don't like this game, it just shows how good 4 really is.)

Archived