Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Whether or not I'm having a bad day with this, or whatever, I just had an absolute mare online with this. It may just be me, but having owned COD4 on PS3 and now this on 360, I can say for sure that players are far superior online on 360 compared with PS3. Without question. The standard is way better.

I was always top of the charts in domination and headquarters games, and now I can hardly break halfway. It's not just a case of getting used to these maps either. The standard is just better.

If you want a challenge, go 360 online.

And as for saying free for all is easy, some bloke on there was like level 63 and he racked up about 30 kills in no time. Totally solid.

Interesting.

Maybe its because Live is not free, so if you get Live you are probably going to be getting it for the multiplayer, as opposed to all the retards just going on the PS3 because its free anyway.

Pfft.

I haven't put this in since last Thursday.

Assassin's Creed 2 people. Game of the year right there.

You knows it my friend :thumbup:

Just got to the cameo of Altair. Still got shit loads of side challenges to do though, it's a fooking huuuuuuuuuge game!

Just got to the cameo of Altair. Still got shit loads of side challenges to do though, it's a fooking huuuuuuuuuge game!

I is loving it.

I won't put this down until I have 1000 achievement points for this game! Been playing it for almost 5 hours and still haven't assassinated anyone yet lol.

It's superb.

I is loving it.

I won't put this down until I have 1000 achievement points for this game! Been playing it for almost 5 hours and still haven't assassinated anyone yet lol.

It's superb.

I went the other way and started assassinating people right out of the gate :giggle:

Started developing my villa now too and buying a shed load of weapons

I is loving it.

It's superb.

I'l do spec ops later with you if you like?

Pfft.

I haven't put this in since last Thursday.

Assassin's Creed 2 people. Game of the year right there.

I is loving it.

It's superb.

I went the other way and started assassinating people right out of the gate :giggle:

Started developing my villa now too and buying a shed load of weapons

Assassins Creed thread please boys.

lol

Seriously, I'm sure AC2 is good, I liked the first one, and will no doubt get the 2nd at some point. But will it/does it have the same long term appeal as MW2? Will you be playing AC2 in a years time? No.

Assassins Creed thread please boys.

lol

Seriously, I'm sure AC2 is good, I liked the first one, and will no doubt get the 2nd at some point. But will it/does it have the same long term appeal as MW2? Will you be playing AC2 in a years time? No.

I'm more likely to be playing MW than MW2 in a year time, I reckon.

I'm too shit to use the SCAR, I can't handle the recoil. Though I'm good enough with a red dot to not need to waste precious miliseconds aiming with an ACOG. I like the ACOG but I find it impractical.

About to unlock the ACR. Then the fun times will roll. <3.

I'm too shit to use the SCAR, I can't handle the recoil. Though I'm good enough with a red dot to not need to waste precious miliseconds aiming with an ACOG. I like the ACOG but I find it impractical.

About to unlock the ACR. Then the fun times will roll. <3.

Finners what you got this on? :)

I feel a bit hesitant about filling my mate's friends list with people he doesn't know but if I see you on there I'll be sure to go easy on you. ;)

I told my flatmate to get his own Live account if he wants to start adding his mates, I aint paying £50 quid a year for him to start using my xbox all the ruddy time ! :@

My spec-ops attempts are currently going very badly.

Current State of Play

Alpha - 6 stars (The Pit completed on veteran)

Bravo - 5 stars (Race completed on veteran)

Charlie - 2 stars

Delta - 0 stars

Echo - 0 stars

Would be a lot easier with a partner, so xbox people off here if you're looking to complete the spec-ops too, I'm around all day today so help me out :P.

My spec-ops attempts are currently going very badly.

Current State of Play

Alpha - 6 stars (The Pit completed on veteran)

Bravo - 5 stars (Race completed on veteran)

Charlie - 2 stars

Delta - 0 stars

Echo - 0 stars

Would be a lot easier with a partner, so xbox people off here if you're looking to complete the spec-ops too, I'm around all day today so help me out :P.

I'll be your partner.

Has anyone else noticed downpour and cherynobl are on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? :)

I'll have a blast on Sunday if you want, I'm upto 40 but can't do any more on my own they're too hard plus the two co-op ones.

The last two are crazy, Kill 10 Juggernauts using only explosives and a knife and kill 15 Juggernauts on the oil rig. lol

Nice one, I'll hold you to that dude.

If I'm struggling on Alpha, it doesn't bode well for Charlie and beyond :|

Archived