Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Still prefer 4 to this.

I feel that this game is just a glorified expansion now that the novelty has worn off.

Slightly let down.

:thumbup:

Haven't been on it in about a week, really hasn't got the wow factor that 4 had at the time and probably still has.

Still prefer 4 to this.

I feel that this game is just a glorified expansion now that the novelty has worn off.

Slightly let down.

I agree, although I think the campaign was definitely better. But the multiplayer is pretty much the same as 4, just worst maps.

I have a question.

Bearing in mind that COD4 won game of the year awards for 2008 having been released in 2007 lol, will COD6 achieve such awards in 2010?

I think not.

Yes.

Based on it's sales, of course it will.

Its the biggest selling video game of all time, has it lived up to the hype? No of course not. The only way it would've is to have put you intpo some sort of VR world where its like you're there.

Did GTA live up to the hype? No. They never do. It just isn't possible.

It was never going to please everyone. Does it feel like an expansion of 4? I dont believe so. It has taken everything that 4 did and magnified it by 10. People slating it...what would you do to improve it?

:thumbup:

Haven't been on it in about a week, really hasn't got the wow factor that 4 had at the time and probably still has.

Certainly not wrong. It's a good game that looks and plays brilliantly but the spark that had me hooked on COD4 just isn't there. COD4 was the ultimate game and my fav game ever. It's a great effort but just isn't COD4. Everything was perfect on that game - good story, maps right size online etc.

In fact it's easy to rack up stupidly high kill streaks on this one. You start on your own, get the stealth bomber which easily gets chopper gunner et voilla it's time to nuke.

PES has took up my time instead of this now :/

Good game, some things online are crappy atm like the knife glitch and infinate care packages.

Got 1000/1000 on it but online is keeping me going just like COD4 but with more guns.

When playing online i don't look forward to any maps like i did on cod4 they are all average or ok, anyone else not like the maps that much to cod4?

Got another token on this over the weekend with a few mates (who are thankfully amazing so I normally win lol) just don't play it online on my own I'm too woeful.

A decent gun would be a start though :angry:

I do have to say I think it's better than 4 but it's hardly a massive step forward.

Just completed this.

Enjoyed it, liked when you were in Space seeing the total destruction of Eastern America.

Also loved the variety of environments, driving a boat down that river - awesome. As well as the snowmobile.

Story was great too, loved how the knife went straight into Shepherd's eye.

Still doesn't beat COD4 though, no matter how hard IW try, they cant beat it.

Just completed this.

Enjoyed it, liked when you were in Space seeing the total destruction of Eastern America.

Also loved the variety of environments, driving a boat down that river - awesome. As well as the snowmobile.

Personally, I think it has.

Just completed this.

Spoilers for people that havent finished it mate.

Tbh, I'm let down by it all, Multi-player is a sham. Camp and you will do amazing, first person to spot some1 else, will get the kill. The maps are awful, and half of them seem identical. Not as varied at cod4.

Campaign, well this is garbage, im sorry. The only good mission's are the stealth missions, There are so many loose end's left, and the game is full of "Why did this happen? Where did he go? "

Cod4 = So much better, shame my disc is knackered.

Tbh, I'm let down by it all, Multi-player is a sham. Camp and you will do amazing, first person to spot some1 else, will get the kill. The maps are awful, and half of them seem identical. Not as varied at cod4.

Campaign, well this is garbage, im sorry. The only good mission's are the stealth missions, There are so many loose end's left, and the game is full of "Why did this happen? Where did he go? "

I'm guessing you skip the little movie type things between missions?

Very true, I think they could do it though.

Did anyone play the campaign on World at War and think MW2 on veteran was a fair bit easier?

It's because there's no longer infinite enemies spawned until you reach the checkpoint or whatever. I think.

I never camp and i do well online, maybe you have to change your play style so you dont get killed by campers all the time ?

I've given up doing weapons challenges, probably more than half my kills are using the knife, Commando's a quality perk.

I'm guessing you skip the little movie type things between missions?

Nah, I watch them, It's just theres a few factors. Or my deaf ears :D

What happens to makarov?

Why in the first place does makarov want war against the yanks?

Who is ghost?

etc..

Theres more, it's just i enjoyed playing the campaign, just feel let down.

Spec ops is good, :P

Nah, I watch them, It's just theres a few factors. Or my deaf ears :D

What happens to makarov?

Why in the first place does makarov want war against the yanks?

Who is ghost?

etc..

Theres more, it's just i enjoyed playing the campaign, just feel let down.

Spec ops is good, :P

In which case, I'm guessing you never played COD4 lol - this is more like a sequel from that story line :P

That is the whinings of a cry baby little bitch who is rubbish and lookin for excuses!

I never camp and I'm decent, you need to give the game time, time to adjust to the maps i.e where youre going etc... thats the biggest thing for me. If you do that the campers will not prosper.

Archived