Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

That is the whinings of a cry baby little bitch who is rubbish and lookin for excuses!

I never camp and I'm decent, you need to give the game time, time to adjust to the maps i.e where youre going etc... thats the biggest thing for me. If you do that the campers will not prosper.

God damn tea drinker.

Nah, I watch them, It's just theres a few factors. Or my deaf ears :D

What happens to makarov?

Why in the first place does makarov want war against the yanks?

Who is ghost?

etc..

Theres more, it's just i enjoyed playing the campaign, just feel let down.

Spec ops is good, :P

You realise you play as more than one character dont you?

• 2 weeks later...
Be nice if they also fixed the totally unrealistic range on those Akimbo 1887 shotguns. They are just ridiculous.

lol Agreed, but while I dislike akimbo, lightweight, marathon and sprinting classes and shotgun abuse in general at least it is intentional.

:blink:

What mode?

It was on Domination however the game had been hacked somehow? the scores were silly like 6000 - 5700 the only way that game ended was by tactical nuke lol got boring after a while tbh I went up a level and got about 18,??? XP from one game tho.

It was on Domination however the game had been hacked somehow? the scores were silly like 6000 - 5700 the only way that game ended was by tactical nuke lol got boring after a while tbh I went up a level and got about 18,??? XP from one game tho.

Yeah, I think it's something to do with making a Private game public, and changing the settings etc.

lol Agreed, but while I dislike akimbo, lightweight, marathon and sprinting classes and shotgun abuse in general at least it is intentional.

I dont care about people using them really, but when they can shoot you from halfway across the map, then you know the range is unrealistic. I realise they are supposed to be a beast at close range, but not from 200 feet away come on now.

If anyone wants to have my pants down on this, I own a PS3 and my user ID is ADONISO. So add me and blast me away to your hearts content as I am actually terrible!!! .... just drop your Foxestalk ID on your request!

lol me and my house mate have 5 days of play on this on xbox live.

Don't see how you can get bored of it so fast unless you're well shit.

Meh, I'm average, kill/death ratio is ~1.3, just doesn't have the same spark as COD4, that makes you want to play it every time you're in the house.

1.3 is a pretty decent ratio to be fair, what rank are you at?

I have to be honest I prefer it to COD4 over all. I can understand why the puritans don't like it, I hate akimbo, I dislike 1887s and the sprint classes are incredibly lame and a bit too "arcade."

But I love the kill streak rewards and now I'm used to them I think the majority of the maps are excellent. Helps that I've got some good mates to play with, but still.

If you're ever on a map and hear a guy screaming "AAAAAAAARRRR PEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEE!" it's probably me. <3.

40 odd, played it for just over a days worth.

Did have a ration above 1.5 but then I was randomly abysmal and had about 1.1, started playing decent again obviously.

I tink the maps are what sets COD4 apart, they're much more distinctive, and more varied. It seems a lot more people camp in random in corners on this one too, there's a lack of sniping type spots.

lol I'll keep that in mind, if I get it for 360, which I probably will, seeing as everyone I know has a 360 and not a PS3 :P

I think the 360 makes a massive difference. Better community, in my opinion, and the pad's better designed for FPS. Hate FPS on the PS pads, always have. Killzone was an immense game sort of ruined by a naff control system.

I appreciate your point on the maps, the maps on COD 4 were more appropriate for a war zone while the maps on MW2 remind me a lot more of more sort of counter-terrorist games like CS or single player Rainbow Six.

It's good, though, I enjoy it a lot.

I think the 360 makes a massive difference. Better community, in my opinion, and the pad's better designed for FPS. Hate FPS on the PS pads, always have. Killzone was an immense game sort of ruined by a naff control system.

I appreciate your point on the maps, the maps on COD 4 were more appropriate for a war zone while the maps on MW2 remind me a lot more of more sort of counter-terrorist games like CS or single player Rainbow Six.

It's good, though, I enjoy it a lot.

Standard is massivly different, I'm actually useful on the PS3.

Aint played this online in time due to lack of time. May change of X mas.

Yeah, I think it's something to do with making a Private game public, and changing the settings etc.
I went on mosh pit then got unlimited ammo and didin't have to reload... they need to sort this game out!

On a differant game no glitches or anything got a 60kill streak ;) was on sub base HQ.

Indeed I know how to do it so if anybody fancys a game or two, three etc... add me on XBOX Sir Bobby Moore When you think about how to do it, it isnt hacking fair from it IW should have got rid of this before the game came out.

Archived