Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Standard is massivly different, I'm actually useful on the PS3.

Aint played this online in time due to lack of time. May change of X mas.

lol easier on the PS3? Potter, I take back what I said about your spread being decent. :thumbup:

Indeed I know how to do it so if anybody fancys a game or two, three etc... add me on XBOX Sir Bobby Moore When you think about how to do it, it isnt hacking fair from it IW should have got rid of this before the game came out.

They were handing out 24 hour bans just for exploiting the javelin glitch.

You'd have to be a bit retarded, in my opinion, to try infecting a public lobby with the unlimited ammo bug given that it spreads like a virus to other players who've then got to shut their machines down and reconnect to avoid it carrying on. That's my understanding, anyway.

I mean do what you want in private matches, but don't be a dick.

lol easier on the PS3? Potter, I take back what I said about your spread being decent. :thumbup:

They were handing out 24 hour bans just for exploiting the javelin glitch.

You'd have to be a bit retarded, in my opinion, to try infecting a public lobby with the unlimited ammo bug given that it spreads like a virus to other players who've then got to shut their machines down and reconnect to avoid it carrying on. That's my understanding, anyway.

I mean do what you want in private matches, but don't be a dick.

I dont do the ammo cheat but the private match we do that well i've done it twice because it goes to your score.

My spec-ops attempts are currently going very badly.

Current State of Play

Alpha - 6 stars (The Pit completed on veteran)

Bravo - 5 stars (Race completed on veteran)

Charlie - 2 stars

Delta - 0 stars

Echo - 0 stars

Would be a lot easier with a partner, so xbox people off here if you're looking to complete the spec-ops too, I'm around all day today so help me out :P.

Anyone around that wants to have a bash at some spec-ops?

I still need to do the following

Charlie - Breach & Clear, Homeland Security, Snatch & Grab

Delta - Wardriving, Acceptable Losses, Terminal, Estate Takedown

and all the Echo's.

These c*nting things.

Used akimbo by retards who with no accuracy who can't kill any other way. They're a one-shot kill, even from mid-range.

They're just one of the many ways idiots in the game can feel like they're good, so annoying.

They're fixing the 1887's in the next patch you'll be pleased to hear, along with the matchmaking problems for Domination and 3rd person players. :chant:

I love cold blooded but I can't get the pro. What game mode do people have lots of sentry guns etc?

I always play free for all see.

What's the challenge for Cold Blooded Pro?

Don't bother with sentry guns. Make a class with Cold Blooded and a Stinger. Forget your spread for a few games, just walk around shooting enemy UAV, Counter UAV, Harriers, Hinds, Cobras and Apaches. You'll get fooked a lot running around in the open staring at the sky but you need fourty so just go for it. Should only take you an hour or so.

Cold Blooded Pro is just the most amazing thing ever. I almost hate telling people about it because so few people seem to realise what it does. That said, Finnegan's Corpse Impression is God-damn brilliant.

:thumbup:

Don't bother with sentry guns. Make a class with Cold Blooded and a Stinger. Forget your spread for a few games, just walk around shooting enemy UAV, Counter UAV, Harriers, Hinds, Cobras and Apaches. You'll get fooked a lot running around in the open staring at the sky but you need fourty so just go for it. Should only take you an hour or so.

Cold Blooded Pro is just the most amazing thing ever. I almost hate telling people about it because so few people seem to realise what it does. That said, Finnegan's Corpse Impression is God-damn brilliant.

What does Cold-Blooded Pro give you?

Pro Ability: No red crosshair or name shown when you are targeted.

Which is considerably more powerful than you imagine. With ninja pro and cold blooded pro you are literally undetectable by all means unless a person can physically see your body. And if you lay down then only by someone who either spots you move or can distinguish between "Prone" and "Dead." Which sounds easy enough but you'd be staggered by the amount of cheeky kills I get by literally laying down in the open and having people run straight over me.

In thick undergrowth like Derail and Afghan I'm literally only killable by spray-fire sometimes. It's sick. Love it.

Which is considerably more powerful than you imagine. With ninja pro and cold blooded pro you are literally undetectable by all means unless a person can physically see your body. And if you lay down then only by someone who either spots you move or can distinguish between "Prone" and "Dead." Which sounds easy enough but you'd be staggered by the amount of cheeky kills I get by literally laying down in the open and having people run straight over me.

In thick undergrowth like Derail and Afghan I'm literally only killable by spray-fire sometimes. It's sick. Love it.

I hate sneaky fookers like you! :crylaugh:

Finished on single-player. Epic. Way better and more intriguing than the first one, although there's a few really tough missions, even on Regular.

The ending comes a bit abrupt, but it was always clear there' d be at least three parts in the series.

Now looking forward to Special Ops and Multiplayer.

Archived