Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Riot shields are for retards.

Just been on a map with my mate with three guys with the clan tag [RIOT] using them really, really fooking badly. Was hilarious when we were against them, less funny in the next game when they wound up on our team. :\

Pro Ability: No red crosshair or name shown when you are targeted.

lol I thought that was just a dodgy crosshair.

One of my mates is mental at this, has like a 1.61 spread on live that's rising. Has fallen short of nuke twice, his longest killstreak is 30 but he didn't have the nuke on at the time. =(

I've been nuked but never been on the winning team.

Never got 25 killstreak on this either.

Since the latest update does host migration work for people? I got kicked off every time it tried to migrate host earlier. Gave up playing it.

Riot shields are for retards.

Just been on a map with my mate with three guys with the clan tag [RIOT] using them really, really fooking badly. Was hilarious when we were against them, less funny in the next game when they wound up on our team. :\

I use the Riot Shield when I play headquarters sometimes, its great for pissing the enemy off. Its best if you set it up in a class with a throwing knife. Then you just hide next to the HQ, some fool comes in and unloads his magazine into your shield, then when he goes to reload, POW!!! you stick him with the throwing knife, makes them SO mad. :crylaugh:

I hate it when you're playing an objective based game, and the rest of your team just sit back, thinking they're playing Team Deathmatch. I always seem to be on wank teams.

Hated that in COD4 trying to play HQ.

I only really play Team Deathmatch on MW2, though. Used to play Ground Wars early on because my friends were too lazy to mute everyone else in the lobby and wanted to party up, heh. I hated it - it absolutely raped our overall K/D ratio (my flatmate and I share his live account,) but we've slowly been clawing it back.

Hated that in COD4 trying to play HQ.

I only really play Team Deathmatch on MW2, though. Used to play Ground Wars early on because my friends were too lazy to mute everyone else in the lobby and wanted to party up, heh. I hated it - it absolutely raped our overall K/D ratio (my flatmate and I share his live account,) but we've slowly been clawing it back.

Yeah, i stopped playing Ground War a while back. I found that unless I camped, I was ending up with a negative k/d every game, and camping bores me. I mainly play Domination/Sabotage/Search. All good points if you have good teammates or play in a party.

My K/D ratio was a woeful 0.44 the last time I checked.

I think it sometimes shows that I've never played COD before this version as I adapt the Timesplitters approach of running around like a looney trying to kill people.

Could be worse though, it was down at 0.19 at one point.

... and yes, I'm still pretty woeful at this game but I will persist!

My K/D ratio was a woeful 0.44 the last time I checked.

I think it sometimes shows that I've never played COD before this version as I adapt the Timesplitters approach of running around like a looney trying to kill people.

Could be worse though, it was down at 0.19 at one point.

... and yes, I'm still pretty woeful at this game but I will persist!

Practice makes perfect.

Mine is only 1.04.

Commando Pro!!! :D

I hate them.

Especially when someone somehow bashs me from 5+ metres away and kills me. :angry:

Commando Pro :P

Since the latest update does host migration work for people? I got kicked off every time it tried to migrate host earlier. Gave up playing it.

I am getting that too.

I added our Operations Director as a friend last night and gave him a game at this on the PS3, he's only owned a PS3 for six months and he still had my pants down!! I think me and this game just don't go together very well!! The online frsustrates the hell out of me!! I hate campers!!!!!!

WHAT TYPE OF CALL OF DUTY PLAYER ARE YOU:

Too Much to Handle:

You are fully capable of killing enemies with weapons from every category: SMGs,LMGs, etc.

Around the World

You constantly have the radar on and you also love countering enemy UAV

Head Hunter:

You get the most headshots in the matches you play in. You are highly capable of scoring headshots even with a weapon with a lot of recoil.

Beyond Your League:

You play hardcore matches, and only hardcore matches.

War Hero:

You win way more than you lose matches. Your win/loss ratio is way above 1.00. You are used to the sound of victory.

Prisoner of War:

You have played over 500 matches. You have gained a lot of experience from playing MW2.

No Luck:

You have a horrible win/loss ratio. You always get put in the team with all the n00bs.

Rise Against:

You always kill enemies that are way above your level.

Manhunt:

You use heartbeat sensor often and love hunting the enemy with it.

Bullsye!:

You are an expert with the throwing knife. You can kill with it even from far range.

Gamechanger:

Whenever your team is losing, you go into a state known as "beast mode" and massacre the other team brutally to take the lead

Dominating Command:

You play domination often and you take over the areas with ease.

Marksman:

You do more snipping that anything else. You are really accurate and take the enemies out from a distance

Happy Camper:

You camp in various areas of the map. You end up having a good score because you know multiple camping positions.

Streaker:

Every game you end up using multiple killstreak rewards. You love going on rampages.

Compassion Crates:

You use care packages a lot, and you get many kills from its rewards.

Ninjastyle:

You have marathon, lightweight, and commando as your perks. You are constantly on the move and have a tactical knife

Double Trouble:

You love using akimbo weapons, especially the shotguns. You run around the map blowing everyone up with a quick blast from the shotty

Stealthiest:

You use cold blooded and your weapons are silenced. You have quiet footsteps and eliminate the enemy without attracting attention

Compromised:

You love ambush tactics and killing from behind. The routes you pick always get you behind enemy lines.

Solo Act:

You do not rely on your teammates and you go solo, killing enemies independently.

N00b:

You still dont have a good grasp of the game and constantly get killed at the hands of the 1337

Explosive Tendecies:

You’re used tactical nuke several times already, and you love explosions!

Stuck Together:

You are the master of the semtex grenade, and you stick it on the enemy more often than not.

Flat-out Beast:

Your KD ratio is way above 1.50. Other players are exterminated on sight.

Pinpoint Precision:

You know the perfect place to bomb with your predator missile, harriar strike, stealth bombers, and precision airstrike.

Death from the Sky:

Your favourite killstreak rewards are: chopper gunner, helicopter, ac-130, and pavelow

LMG forever:

You mainly use LMGs and think that assault rifles are nothing compared to the power of the LMGs

Binoculars:

You use the acog scope attachment for most your guns.

Insane Vision:

You get many kills using holographic and red dot sight as your weapon attachments

Lets start a R!0T:

You are an expert with the riot shield, and you sometimes bully enemies by pounding them with the shield.

Living Dead:

You survive most of your bleedouts during Final Stand.

Hot and Cold:

You sometimes go on killing sprees with nice scores, but sometimes you do horrible with deathstreaks a few matches later

Through the Smoke:

You use thermal vision for your sniper rifles

Agression:

You get many knife kills.

No place to Hide:

You kill many enemies by bullet penetration through surfaces.

Archived