Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

• 2 weeks later...
Nooo I dunny think we're that organised lol.

In fact we're nowhere near that organised.

Doesn't take much organization to stick four letters infront of your gamer tag! We don't do it, however. What's your user ID? I'll save a few FAL rounds for the back of your head. :thumbup:

loving this online! wasn't bad at COD4 MW, started off on this diabolical but slowly improving. still get -10 kd though. not good.

airdrops are a nice touch but wtf is with RESUPPLY!!!! i get loads! :(

UAV with me :@

Can't stop playing this

Don't bother with air drops anymore. If you get to five it's pretty easy to go predator, harrier, pavelow without much effort - I'd probably slap on Chopper Gunner if I wasn't so afraid of being killed one shot all the time and harriers weren't so fragile, haha.

Don't bother with air drops anymore. If you get to five it's pretty easy to go predator, harrier, pavelow without much effort - I'd probably slap on Chopper Gunner if I wasn't so afraid of being killed one shot all the time and harriers weren't so fragile, haha.

Ive stopped using them now, UAV, Predator and Harrier ftw :)

ACR > Tar

Depends on how you want to use it. I used to use the ACR with silencer and red dot with Cold Blooded and it was good for ranged killing but dire up close.

If you're good enough burst firing the TAR does tremendous damage. It's the highest DPS of any practical assault rifle in the game but, like the FAL (and all of the most rewarding guns in the game) it takes skill to master.

The ACR is as popular as it is because it's immensely easy to handle and there are a vast number of casual gamers playing.

I started playing this on live yesterday, i'm properly shit but came top on one game so was happy with that. Apart from that.. i'm awful.

I did the same the other day after a long lay off due to AC2.

It would appear that some people have made it their life, literally, to rank to where they are. It takes a lot longer than COD4 to get through the ranks it seems. I'm still only 24 I think after about 8 hours.

People have got so accustomed to playing this now that even if you shoot someone as they shoot you, you still get done and they don't. That's extremely frustrating. Also if your opponent has a split second of seeing you before you see them, forget it.

I played a new map yesterday, rust, which is a lot like shipment but the middle area is raised. That was pretty good but as usual campers mess about with it.

Some maps though are disappointing. They should re-release some of the more favoured maps from COD4 as DLC in COD6.

Used to be alright at this but had a go earlier and that was a waste of time. I'm being knifed before I've even reacted, or getting shot in an instant after shooting at someone for 5 seconds. <_<

I'm like this. I see the targets but take a few shots to hit him and by then I'm dead >_<

I want to be good at this game but I'm just not, I know nothing about guns either so most the comments in this thread go straight over my head lol

My only knowledge of guns comes from the game, I have no idea how an FAL or a TAR handle in real life - I deplore gun ownership rules and quite frankly I'd happily see the world's supply of arms melted down and made into something more peaceful!

Best thing to do is just keep playing. A couple of months ago I couldn't get a positive spread to save my life, now I'm disappointed with anything less than +10.

Practice makes perfect.

I did the same the other day after a long lay off due to AC2.

It would appear that some people have made it their life, literally, to rank to where they are. It takes a lot longer than COD4 to get through the ranks it seems. I'm still only 24 I think after about 8 hours.

People have got so accustomed to playing this now that even if you shoot someone as they shoot you, you still get done and they don't. That's extremely frustrating. Also if your opponent has a split second of seeing you before you see them, forget it.

I played a new map yesterday, rust, which is a lot like shipment but the middle area is raised. That was pretty good but as usual campers mess about with it.

Some maps though are disappointing. They should re-release some of the more favoured maps from COD4 as DLC in COD6.

Indeed the amount some people play this game is quite frankly amazing.

Indeed the amount some people play this game is quite frankly amazing.

I was told yesterday that because I have prestiged I must be a virgin with no life lol. Pretty funny considering Im really not that good and am only just into my first prestige. At least my fiance will be thrilled to know that I'm still a virgin.

Gotta love Xbox Live trash talk. :thumbup:

Archived