Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

The majority of people on PS3 must be level 70 through time spent on the game not skill because some are absolutely awful!

I play Domination and I am finishing top regardless of whether my team wins or not and I wouldn't say I am that amazing!

Yesterday I had 2800 XP on one game and the next person down had 1100 or something.

I was told yesterday that because I have prestiged I must be a virgin with no life lol. Pretty funny considering Im really not that good and am only just into my first prestige. At least my fiance will be thrilled to know that I'm still a virgin.

Gotta love Xbox Live trash talk. :thumbup:

lol

Nah I know people who have played it alot more than that. One of which is anything but a virgin.

yeh but it takes 3 times the amount of bullets even with stopping power.
Depends on how you want to use it. I used to use the ACR with silencer and red dot with Cold Blooded and it was good for ranged killing but dire up close.

If you're good enough burst firing the TAR does tremendous damage. It's the highest DPS of any practical assault rifle in the game but, like the FAL (and all of the most rewarding guns in the game) it takes skill to master.

The ACR is as popular as it is because it's immensely easy to handle and there are a vast number of casual gamers playing.

I liked the TAR but I used Bling as my first perk, and I ran out of ammo so so quickly. The ACR seems to have much more ammo! It does take longer to kill someone though.

I may try TAR with scavenger but who knows :ermm:

I liked the TAR but I used Bling as my first perk, and I ran out of ammo so so quickly. The ACR seems to have much more ammo! It does take longer to kill someone though.

I may try TAR with scavenger but who knows :ermm:

lol

Or you could burst fire sensibly and stop spamming off all your ammo!

Really though, the ACR isn't a bad gun - in fact it's decent with stopping power, it's just a bit too weak for a hunter-killer stealth set up, in my opinion. TAR, FAL and even AK outshine it for that. Though silenced AK takes a bit of getting used to.

lol

Or you could burst fire sensibly and stop spamming off all your ammo!

Really though, the ACR isn't a bad gun - in fact it's decent with stopping power, it's just a bit too weak for a hunter-killer stealth set up, in my opinion. TAR, FAL and even AK outshine it for that. Though silenced AK takes a bit of getting used to.

Well I'm not rank 70 yet to use the AK.

I went to tar with silence and the perks: scavenger pro, cold-blooded pro and ninja pro. Liking so far :cool:

It doesn't show you where they are, its only make your radar go fuzzy, yeah you know they are close but you don't know where abouts.

It's a terrible perk, think about it, my radar scrambles which you aren't on anyway unless you've fired your gun, I know your close, unless I've fired my gun I'm not on your radar, which doesn't scramble, you've got no idea I am anywhere near you. Who's got the advantage?

It's a terrible perk, think about it, my radar scrambles which you aren't on anyway unless you've fired your gun, I know your close, unless I've fired my gun I'm not on your radar, which doesn't scramble, you've got no idea I am anywhere near you. Who's got the advantage?

Yeah it really isn't a good perk, if you like it then fair enough its up too you, but personally I will never use it.

Scrambler is a terrible perk. I get so many kills on guys running scrambler because instead of confusing me, it shows me exactly where they are.

I find the same.

The only good thing is that the 'Pro' delays claymores.

Got done by a tactical nuke for the first time today.

Mind you, the map was terrible so I didn't mind too much. :rolleyes:

It's the open plan one in the countryside with the underground bunker which is under a line of hedge. Pointless.

Everyone ran underground as the nuke hit, as if it'd make a difference lol

It's the open plan one in the countryside with the underground bunker which is under a line of hedge. Pointless.

Get your sniper out and its a blast. ;)

Yeah i know what your saying, i supose when i use that perk i must be playing against idiots that don't think about it.

Just changed it to commando Pro now, seems better just seems wierd jumping off a massive cliff and not dying.

Got a 7 kill streak earlier, all stabs, loved it.

I LOVE knifing people, some maps like Skidrow and Highrise are built for just running around knifing people. I've gone 18 and 3 on Skidrow before without even firing my gun!

The throwing knife rules too. There is nothing more satisfying than sneaking up behind a camper and just hitting the back of his head with a perfectly placed throwing knife. lol

Scrambler is a retarded perk, end of. The only thing that was decent about scrambler was almost immunity to claymores and even that's a bit worthless given they seem to have been weakened.

Commando Pro is decent as is the silent foot-falls of Ninja Pro.

Scrambler's just putting a fuck off great big sign post on you. I don't like scavanger, either, bling and slight of hand are both so good that I rarely use it.

Guest Mee-9

To be honest, Wasteland's my favourite :)

Run round the edge with a TAR or SCAR. Pick off stragglers heading towards to underground part. Got a 19 kill streak doing this yesterday, would of probably got nuke, but the game ended. :(

Archived