Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

• 1 month later...
Dont know how much it will be in the UK but the prestige edition over here will be $150, a full $90 more than just the basic game, hell of a lot extra to pay for a pair of googles.

Think somebody has already mentioned it's £70. Roughly the same I think. So, for once it's the same.

It is a rip-off price but they know people will pay it. Who actually wants these night vision goggles? They are probably shit.

If it's better than 4, I will be very happy.

actually cannot wait for this!

but to be fair if i wanted a pair of night vision goggles i'd go buy some...

i can just imagine all these fat spotty american geeks running around with these on there heads

• 1 month later...
Modern Warfare 2 gameplay

A new trailer for modern warfare 2 multiplayer looks really good!

Agree with this. They've updated in pretty much all areas online. The kill streaks have been extended and generally, it looks more polished somehow.

As for the single player, I guess everyone has seen the footage from E3? If not, you infiltrate some Russian base in a blizzard and stealth your way around. Use a rifle with a motion tracker similar to Aliens. Looks pretty cool. Or you can go in guns blazing. Escape on snowmobiles? It looks pretty cool.

The re-spawning enemy issue has been tweaked somewhat, but the devs are not letting on too much as to what extent they have. So hopefully no more of this 'pass an invisible line' to prevent respawning enemies.

Hopefully it lives up to the hype. 360 or PS3 version though? - that is the question!

Agree with this. They've updated in pretty much all areas online. The kill streaks have been extended and generally, it looks more polished somehow.

As for the single player, I guess everyone has seen the footage from E3? If not, you infiltrate some Russian base in a blizzard and stealth your way around. Use a rifle with a motion tracker similar to Aliens. Looks pretty cool. Or you can go in guns blazing. Escape on snowmobiles? It looks pretty cool.

The re-spawning enemy issue has been tweaked somewhat, but the devs are not letting on too much as to what extent they have. So hopefully no more of this 'pass an invisible line' to prevent respawning enemies.

Hopefully it lives up to the hype. 360 or PS3 version though? - that is the question!

Thats easy. :D

Really looking forward to this now, been playing CoD4 online again a little recently and its such a brilliant game. I'd love it if it could top's 4.

• 1 month later...

Archived