Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Scavenger is a brilliant perk, especially with guns with a small clip, such as the SCAR.

Good on paper, not if you aint good enough to stay alive long enough to run out of ammi anyway (like me)

Although I'm sure if I started again I could get my K/D up to nearly 1.00 fairly quickly now, getting better.

Why is everyone so good at this game. The only thing I can win is free for all. On the otheres i move like an inch of the map and get shot lol. I actually finished one game with about 70 deaths and 15 kills. Really starting to haaaate this game haha

How the shit do you die seventy times!? What mode were you on!?

All my mates play that hardcore headquarters ricochet pro or some crap like that lol. I only really play xbox when my mates are on so I end up playing it as well. Literally everytime you move, you get shot. The people are so fast at aiming i rarely get a shot off. therefore I spend most my time trying to win the headquarters so get shot constantly haha

Guest nathan.
Picked up the first Modern Warfare for peanuts in Gamestation.

Started amazingly, getting about 30 kills for 4 - 6 deaths for the first 4 games, then lost it a bit.

Back on form though, overall 530 Deaths, 531 Kills :P

Nice :thumbup:

Ran riot on this earlier. Have a question though...

What's the best killstreak option for 7 kills? The attack chopper I've used has been hugely uneffective and is blown out of the sky within seconds.

On a side note, I lol so much in one game. I was on deathmatch, someone let off a uav and this other guy flags up on the map right behind me. Crouched in the building and was aware that he was creeping up to try something clever so I turned round dead quick on the spot and stabbed him. lol That was funny.

Ran riot on this earlier. Have a question though...

What's the best killstreak option for 7 kills? The attack chopper I've used has been hugely uneffective and is blown out of the sky within seconds.

On a side note, I lol so much in one game. I was on deathmatch, someone let off a uav and this other guy flags up on the map right behind me. Crouched in the building and was aware that he was creeping up to try something clever so I turned round dead quick on the spot and stabbed him. lol That was funny.

why not push for 8 kills and get the air drop crates x 4? you may get lucky and receive something nice like an ac130 or EMP. had a couple through this! i only really play Team Deathmatch so huge kill streaks are always unlikely but 4 bonuses always seems to get me a nice positive KD ratio.

on a downside to this, if a teammate is nearby they always try to nick a box. cheeky gits!

edit: if you do insist on sticking with a 7 kill streak go for harrier airstrike imo.

I use Predator, Harrier, Pavelow.

I'd never take attack chopper over harrier, I think attack chopper should be a 5 or 6 reward frankly, to have it on the same number of kills as the harrier is ridiculous.

Harrier shoots down all choppers (including chopper gunner), is only equally as fragile, has an attached airstrike that's better than precisision in my opinion and seems to get me way more kills when it's in the air. Seems to stick around for marginally less time (not sure if that's fact or just an error in my observation) but that's about it.

My friend uses emergency airdrop and generally doesn't tend to lose too many of them but personally I'd rather not risk it, I like my pavelow and having that and the harrier up together is sick. Plus if I got to 8 kills and got 2 UAVs, a Counter UAV and a resupply I'd be pissed. Paveloooooooow. :wub:

(Ps, if you die a lot, UAV > Care Package > Sentry Gun is an alarmingly good little set up if you're handy at placing the turrets! Just stagger throwing the markers down because there's nothing worse than tossing them both down and losing them together if you die!)

Archived