Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Hahahahahahahahah. So yesterday my flat mate puts on harrier, chopper gunner, nuke and really goes for it trying to get his first nuke.

Tries all day with no luck. Finally, finally gets a good run with his chopper gunner and unlocks a nuke - then gets the match winning kill with his CG before he gets a chance to use it. Not happy.

I laughed. Hard. So cruel but so funny.

Mablo could probably use it. :whistle:

lol

Eh, I'm getting better at this, positive scores coming thick and fast 3 in a row yesterday I reckon, think I may have even dragged my K/D above 0.5, still shit but I was on 0.22 after my woeful start.

I think the Vietnam one will be the first COD I actually get a decent K/D on. It's too late for me on this one lol

lol

Eh, I'm getting better at this, positive scores coming thick and fast 3 in a row yesterday I reckon, think I may have even dragged my K/D above 0.5, still shit but I was on 0.22 after my woeful start.

I think the Vietnam one will be the first COD I actually get a decent K/D on. It's too late for me on this one lol

?? Any rumours on this (or any on the next COD for that matter).

?? Any rumours on this (or any on the next COD for that matter).

It's set in Vietnam, will be out in November, will be made by the same people who did WaW, will no doubt not be a million miles different to any of the previous games, but we still sell a bucket load.

Wikipedia.

Call of Duty 7

Call of Duty 7 (working title) was leaked as being in production when James Clarke, a senior animator at Treyarch, stated on a website "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call of Duty 7."[16] Activision confirmed in November 2009 that a new, yet-to-be-named Call of Duty game will be released sometime in 2010.[17] The game will shift away from the World War 2 setting and cover the Vietnam War. The game is scheduled for a November 2010 release. [18]

It's set in Vietnam, will be out in November, will be made by the same people who did WaW, will no doubt not be a million miles different to any of the previous games, but we still sell a bucket load.

Wikipedia.

Call of Duty 7

Call of Duty 7 (working title) was leaked as being in production when James Clarke, a senior animator at Treyarch, stated on a website "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call of Duty 7."[16] Activision confirmed in November 2009 that a new, yet-to-be-named Call of Duty game will be released sometime in 2010.[17] The game will shift away from the World War 2 setting and cover the Vietnam War. The game is scheduled for a November 2010 release. [18]

Cheers! :thumbup: I been wondering for the last few years when they'd get round to Vietnam, gonna be interesting to see how the campaign plays out.

Also, I have a question for people who have done MW2 on Veteran. Did you play it all the way through on Vet or skip back and forth between missions until it was all done? And did you get the achievement to say you'd completed it as Veteran ?

That video isnt that good really, think about how many hours he must of played and he is only showing the best bits. If i recorded all my game time i could make an awesome video like that. Sometimes i think how did i just kill that guy... But its a good video crazy spinning kills, people used to do that on COD4.

That video isnt that good really, think about how many hours he must of played and he is only showing the best bits. If i recorded all my game time i could make an awesome video like that. Sometimes i think how did i just kill that guy... But its a good video crazy spinning kills, people used to do that on COD4.

Ah yes, but do you ever think how did I kill those eleven guys back to back within about 10 seconds of other lol.

Any way I've decided I like the Special Ops, I'm finding them novel, if anyone wishes to have a go at these send me a message.

Ah yes, but do you ever think how did I kill those eleven guys back to back within about 10 seconds of other lol.

Any way I've decided I like the Special Ops, I'm finding them novel, if anyone wishes to have a go at these send me a message.

It is a half decent video and some of it is quite impressive but despite her claims, and this isn't just me being bitter, I guarantee she plays a hell of a lot more COD than the rest of us can be bothered to. She can harp on all she likes about "wah wah, I'm not a sad fuck, I have a boyfriend, I go out, blah blah" and that's fine. But most people play all manner of games and people like her are just generally glued to COD.

And notice how she's never playing Team Deathmatch, it's always domination or HQ with larger teams where it's easier to find a cluster of people in a group to get good multi-kills. Not saying I could do that at all but it's very much engineered, as your man here says, to make her look better than she likely performs in the average game.

Either way, I always find myself more pitying than impressed with these sorts of montages, tbh. Not least because they all have wank taste in music. :whistle:

It is a half decent video and some of it is quite impressive but despite her claims, and this isn't just me being bitter, I guarantee she plays a hell of a lot more COD than the rest of us can be bothered to. She can harp on all she likes about "wah wah, I'm not a sad fuck, I have a boyfriend, I go out, blah blah" and that's fine. But most people play all manner of games and people like her are just generally glued to COD.

And notice how she's never playing Team Deathmatch, it's always domination or HQ with larger teams where it's easier to find a cluster of people in a group to get good multi-kills. Not saying I could do that at all but it's very much engineered, as your man here says, to make her look better than she likely performs in the average game.

Either way, I always find myself more pitying than impressed with these sorts of montages, tbh. Not least because they all have wank taste in music. :whistle:

Oh I totally agree of course it is, it is after all taken from hours of play, and now thinking about it I have got a Quad kill on Ground War without even really thinking about it, but that's still impressive, seems to rack up a chopper gunner in no time. You can always find people who are ridiculous good at any game on You Tube if you go looking though.

• 2 weeks later...
These people play this game too much.

Had a nightmare on this last night. One week is great and then the next I'm having a mare.

Theyre not as good as they seem in their montage videos. I never meet anyone who is noticeably better than me so where are they? :dunno:

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

I'm getting better at this now! My k/d ratio bottomed out at 0.13 ... I'm now up to about 0.85 but running at around 1.32 over the past few days to pull this back up!

My best is a 30-4 on Afgan! Altough, my best killstreak ratio is only 18! Not a chance I'm ever getting a nuke! I don't even bother setting it up to try!

I go care package, predator missle, chopper gunner!

I've not played anyone who is as good as these people on youtube since the first few weeks after the games release. I remember getting nuked on Estate after about 4 minutes and some bloke was 25-0 and I didn't even see the bloke!

The people that annoy me are the people who run off to the corner of a man, stick a tactical insert down and engineer a nuke. It's obvious they are doing it as someone will have 25-0 and another will be 0-25. TOOLS!!!

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

I'm getting better at this now! My k/d ratio bottomed out at 0.13 ... I'm now up to about 0.85 but running at around 1.32 over the past few days to pull this back up!

My best is a 30-4 on Afgan! Altough, my best killstreak ratio is only 18! Not a chance I'm ever getting a nuke! I don't even bother setting it up to try!

I go care package, predator missle, chopper gunner!

Xbox, unfortunatly, I'm actually reasonable on PS3.

Hi,

I've got a PS3 and got COD MW2 the other day.

When I press: 'play online', it only comes up with either

a) Connecting to matchmaking server OR

b) ONLINE STATUS: Fetching playlists... Updating rank and unlocks... Connecting to matchmaking server...

I can't get online at all and this just keeps going on and on.

Anybody else had this problem? Any help? Thanks in advance.

Archived