Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

also ive not played modern warfare 2 for 2 weeks, as i've been working and have been in florida for a week.

i may buy FIFA but im not so sure cause black ops is out very soon :ph34r: .

I douby I'll bother with Black Ops. MW2 was the first FPS other than resistance and time splitters I'd played. I did opt to buy MW1 but I suppose I lost a little of the novelty playing them backwards.

Always been more about sport games and things like GTA before. I just don't have the time to play as much now, I've not even bothered with FIFA this year.

I will get MW3 next year though.

I douby I'll bother with Black Ops. MW2 was the first FPS other than resistance and time splitters I'd played. I did opt to buy MW1 but I suppose I lost a little of the novelty playing them backwards.

Always been more about sport games and things like GTA before. I just don't have the time to play as much now, I've not even bothered with FIFA this year.

I will get MW3 next year though.

ahh thats fair enough then, if you prefer sport games then thats all your choice isnt it?

yeah times the issue for alot of people now, same for me, as i've gone into 6th form and just have no time for these kinds of things anymore.

i did the backwards option, i bought MW2, then MW1, and its actually not that bad going backwards, unless you do the campaign, which i do not.

ahh thats fair enough then, if you prefer sport games then thats all your choice isnt it?

yeah times the issue for alot of people now, same for me, as i've gone into 6th form and just have no time for these kinds of things anymore.

i did the backwards option, i bought MW2, then MW1, and its actually not that bad going backwards, unless you do the campaign, which i do not.

I did the campaign you see and for the first 3 missions I really didn't have a clue what was actually going on. Sort of makes sense by the end mind. Didn't help that I'd played them backwards!

Archived