Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

this is one of the games I will definately be buying. Don't think ive ever had a game where it's been able to keep me so interested in the single player as the last one did. The multiplayer is one of the best of any game aswell I think with all the customization etc. keeps it interesting and the gameplay is great.

This game will officially rule my life when it comes out..... actually it will rule 50%, the other half will be taken up by Left4Dead 2 !

If Davids signs I will upload a video of me walking through Leicester wearing a miniskirt, thigh-high boots and a Derby County shirt on matchday.

I have been told by my sources :ph34r: that they will not be using dedicted servers for the multiplayer part of this game. This means that where with previous versions which had dedicated servers you could play 60 (30 vs 30) users at once this will only support 16 (8 vs 8)

I have been told by my sources :ph34r: that they will not be using dedicted servers for the multiplayer part of this game. This means that where with previous versions which had dedicated servers you could play 60 (30 vs 30) users at once this will only support 16 (8 vs 8)

How?

With this coming out I made it my mission to complete the terrorist epilogue on COD 4 Modern Warfare on veteran difficulty.

Completed the game on veteran easily but this mission was just ridiculous so I left it. After about 2 hours of intensive and extremely frustrating playing, I've finally done it.

I am in the mile high club.

SAAAAAD!

Now for COD MW2 to do the same

With this coming out I made it my mission to complete the terrorist epilogue on COD 4 Modern Warfare on veteran difficulty.

Completed the game on veteran easily but this mission was just ridiculous so I left it. After about 2 hours of intensive and extremely frustrating playing, I've finally done it.

I am in the mile high club.

SAAAAAD!

Now for COD MW2 to do the same

How the foook did you do mile high club :P I can just get to the stairs and I die..

COD-series are the best first person shooter games out there... from the lovely but tremendous vCOD, continued to amaze people with the United Offensive, a little misstep with COD2, then dancing among the stars with COD4... COD5? I refuse to make a comment. COD4 MW2: oh sweet kaboobies.

How the foook did you do mile high club :P I can just get to the stairs and I die..

Persistance, nothing more. Flashbangs are the key and basically just working out a system that suits you. People on youtube take different routes but you should just try different ones and try and get through in stages.

The frustrating thing for me was dying in the first part so often where they all rush in. I died 90% of the times there, so I rarely got up the stairs to practice what to do up there.

Massive amount of luck involved as well like whether the flashbangs hit everyone they "should" and whether your team clears out stagglers that back-stab.

Archived