Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

360 version?

I'm toying between the PS3 and 360 versions of this.

Forza 3 is currently taking up much time.

360 as I don't have a PS3, nor would I buy one unless it was purely for the Blu Ray player. It would matter not as I am a proper tard when it comes to Call of Duty, Highest kill streak of about 9 on World at War, and I am much better at that than Modern Warfare lol.

I will be playing Forza for months, quality, wont rest until 1000 is mine.

I think COD's mega overrated personally, never been able to get into it at all.

That new operation flashpoint game I think it is, looks quality though.

It is.

Requires more alot skill than your average call of duty player with the juggernaut perk on.

360 as I don't have a PS3, nor would I buy one unless it was purely for the Blu Ray player. It would matter not as I am a proper tard when it comes to Call of Duty, Highest kill streak of about 9 on World at War, and I am much better at that than Modern Warfare lol.

I will be playing Forza for months, quality, wont rest until 1000 is mine.

Agreed, Forza is quality.

The Ferrari California is quite a handful with all the assists turned off. lol

On MW2 Your A Terrorist!?

Ive just been playing and all i can say is WOW. Its brilliant.

Graphics on my HD tele are out of this world.

Im shit at games like this tbh and have died 3 times already on casual on the 2nd objective but the sheer fun out does my shitness at the game.

Ive just been playing and all i can say is WOW. Its brilliant.

Graphics on my HD tele are out of this world.

Im shit at games like this tbh and have died 3 times already on casual on the 2nd objective but the sheer fun out does my shitness at the game.

Nice man!

Can't wait to play this just got an email from game.com saying my order is being authorized.

This video is the apparent opening scene of MW2.

It is very very shocking to say the least.

http://hellforge.gameriot.com/videos/Moder...al-Opening#play

Was this the scene in the airport, Where your working for the CIA deep undercover with a terrorist group gunning down people for fun.

If so ive just completed that bit and it was brilliant. You do get fired upon though when the SWAT arrive.

Loviing it so far, Game Of The Year, Easy.

25 Kill Streak = Nuclear bomb = kills everyone playing in your game + instant win for your team :cool:

haha, thats pretty funny, you have to be insane to get that many kills though. Looking forward to this game. Started playing on my xbox quite a bit now with fifa and forza. Can see this being played on quite abit based on how good the last one was.

Operation Flashpoint looks so much better.

my mates brother said that its a decent game, cant see it being any better than this though. This games has got alot to it. I usually only buy games whens it got good multiplayer because I only usually play xbox with my mates but the last one of these had both a good multiplayer and a good single player. People like me who just like pickin up a controller every so often can play this game and people who like a big challenge can also have fun on this game. I was thinking about getting that operation flashpoint but it looks too hard and tactical

Was this the scene in the airport, Where your working for the CIA deep undercover with a terrorist group gunning down people for fun.

If so ive just completed that bit and it was brilliant. You do get fired upon though when the SWAT arrive.

Loviing it so far, Game Of The Year, Easy.

Can you not use some fucking spoiler tags?! :angry:

This game looks fucking awful.

Well not awful but just not Call of Duty.

Livid.

Reason?

Operation Flashpoint looks so much better.

Based on what?

I've not played MW2 (obviously) so I cant really comment, but I'd like to see the thoughts behind these comments, because for me MW2 looks far superior. :dunno:

Archived