Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Ive just been playing and all i can say is WOW. Its brilliant.

Graphics on my HD tele are out of this world.

Im shit at games like this tbh and have died 3 times already on casual on the 2nd objective but the sheer fun out does my shitness at the game.

So I take It They Got Rid Of The Old Difficultys:

Recruit

Regular

Hardend

Veteran :whistle:

:ph34r:

It's not Call of Duty.

Riot police gear? Swat? What the fuck?!

I love the Call of Duty series as much as anyone but this looks awful.

It's modern warefare what did you expect? plus its set it 2016 maybe later?

It's modern warefare what did you expect? plus its set it 2016 maybe later?

They may aswell re-name it SWAT: Terrorism Alert or something.

It isn't set on the basis of Call of Duty, that's my point.

It might be a brilliant game, but it isn't what I want from a Call of Duty game.

They may aswell re-name it SWAT: Terrorism Alert or something.

It isn't set on the basis of Call of Duty, that's my point.

It might be a brilliant game, but it isn't what I want from a Call of Duty game.

Get out the pea shooter and sling shot then. :giggle:

Seriously though, I can't see this game ruining the 'Call of Duty' brand. If there's a game out there based on past glories which has well and truly ruined the brand, that has to be Far Cry 2. An appauling mess of a game. An absolute disgrace that game was.

I doubt the same will happen here somehow.

Take COD4, there's still people playing it now as much online as they were at Xmas 2007. It has such a huge following it can't possibly succeed at being a failure.

It's not Call of Duty.

Riot police gear? Swat? What the fuck?!

I love the Call of Duty series as much as anyone but this looks awful.

So your basing your opinion one one small section of the game?!

It's modern warfare. We dont fight with bayoneted M1 Garand's anymore. I'll be glad to see it move away from the world wars.

Good. For anyone with any skill it completely spoilt the game, and totally defeated the object of a game type such as search & destroy.

I cant remember what those types were. I only said that because i like to talk to my mates whilst im playing. Get bored otherwise

So your basing your opinion one one small section of the game?!

It's modern warfare. We dont fight with bayoneted M1 Garand's anymore. I'll be glad to see it move away from the world wars.

I don't expect them to be using M1 Garands, I love COD4, it's the best in the series and was miles better than WAW.

I just don't think... Infact, leave it.

If you love the game, you love the game. I'm just saying it doesn't look like it's going to be for me despite loving the COD series.

My money is going to Assassins Creed 2 this month.

I don't expect them to be using M1 Garands, I love COD4, it's the best in the series and was miles better than WAW.

I just don't think... Infact, leave it.

If you love the game, you love the game. I'm just saying it doesn't look like it's going to be for me despite loving the COD series.

My money is going to Assassins Creed 2 this month.

I agree with you, CoD4 is much better than WaW.

And I dont know if I love the MW2, ive not played it, but I just think it'd be silly to write it off based on...well nothing really.

Just got excited.

Please Amazon, deliver this early to me! Cannot wait now.

Well i've fooked up...

When I was lookin for the best deal on this game, I pre-ordered with Shopto. When I realised there was no guarantee its gona be delivered on release day, I cancelled the pre-order and pre-ordered with Amazon. So I get an email this afternoon from Shopto telling me my copys been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow (should mean Monday really).

So anyone interested in MW2?!

Archived