Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Did anyone else queue up at midnight and book the whole week off work to play it? Just my brother then?

Didnt que up at midnight, but I have booked the week off work (though really, thats because I have loads of holiday left and have to use it before Christmas), rather than because of MW2. But i'm not complaining.

Came off it now, 9 hours on it straight has effected my eyes.

Its absolutely brilliant.

I'v had nearly 6 hours straight, having a little rest, then going back for more. :D

Its so good. Enjoying the campaign but the Online is something else! As The Reverend said, its just like CoD4, but better!

I've all but completed the campain and I can honestly say it's incredible, so I am man enough to admit I was wrong. :thumbup:

Online is meh, I'll give it a couple of weeks, get more familiar with the weapons and the maps and see how I feel then.

Impressed though.

It's fairly short, I played it about 3 hours and did 2 out of 3 acts. Short but sweet :P

The snowmobile mission, the sniper in the snow mission and the last one (which I won't spoil for everyone :D) are all sweet.

I will be doing it all over again on veteran.

I cannot connect through to any online games at all. :whistle:

It ain't having it. It ain't me either. Everything else works fine - COD4 (which is now full of amateurs) etc etc.

:whistle:

My NAT says 'strict', any idea how to change it? Not that this will make much difference, a lot of people are having probs.

Servers better be sorted by the weekend.

I cannot connect through to any online games at all. :whistle:

It ain't having it. It ain't me either. Everything else works fine - COD4 (which is now full of amateurs) etc etc.

:whistle:

My NAT says 'strict', any idea how to change it? Not that this will make much difference, a lot of people are having probs.

Servers better be sorted by the weekend.

My NAT setting says 'open' and works perfectly.

How to open NAT

Check that out.

Archived