Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

COD Modern Warfare 2

Who was down Asda in Fosse Park last night, absolutely massive queue, never seen anything like it. Went all the way down the back and bent round to the freezers and god knows how much further. It was madness, was kicking off near us at one point with a bunch of chavs queue jumping, got their arses kicked out though so it was all good.

My copy is on its way...

£26 + 15% staff discount = £22.10.

NICE! :thumbup:

Nothing better than to rub it in eh? :dance::jump::celebrate::dance:

Anyone up for an online Foxestalk clan?

Yes, yes I am :) On the 360?

This is honestly unbelievable, haven't been this hooked on a game ever.

This.

I know someone who bought both the PS3 and 360 versions. He says the 360 is better because of the online. Thoughts?

360 has more maps than the PS3 version so this is probably true :)

Can anybody think of a xbox name for me please? The account what I was using was my friends because it still had xbox live left on it when I brought the xbox off him. I want something original if possible, I tried calling my self Dick Dastardly however xbox wouldnt allow it <_<

Im stuck on the bit in Gulrag or whatever its called.

I've just finished that, check all the body from the first shower section to see if you can get any grenades, I got one throw straight the way you walk in. Killed most of them.

That first shower scene part where they are all above you also is exactly the same as the scene from the movie 'The Rock'. lol

Cheers Rev.

I'll sort it. As soon as I do, I'll give you an online pasting. Haha.

Check my bad mooooo****er stats. I aint gettin no pastin!

lol

1.02 update can fuck right off, can't even get into online lobbies at the minute.

Infinity Ward have fucked up, big time.

Whats this then? I had no problems earlier.

This NAT issue is a problem. I've spent the best part of an hour trying to sort it. Anyone with BT broadband is likely to have the same problems. I went through some youtube vid to explain how to change NAT 'strict' to 'open' and low and behold it actually worked.

Quite surprised, most people on the BT forum have written this off until the firmware is updated on the hubs.

Fingers crossed this NAT stays open. The online was pretty cool - brings back memories of the poor loadouts when you first start out. I'll be back to my best within a few days. Practice.

Rev, you've been warned. lol

I can get on PSN, does take longer than usual though.

IW updating their server so they can cope with the demand.

I just get "Connecting to Matchmaking Server" when I click "Play Online"

Yeah I get that, then after a while it gives up and tells me my sign-in status has changed, but I haven't been signed out of PSN :dunno:

Who was down Asda in Fosse Park last night, absolutely massive queue, never seen anything like it. Went all the way down the back and bent round to the freezers and god knows how much further. It was madness, was kicking off near us at one point with a bunch of chavs queue jumping, got their arses kicked out though so it was all good.

Same in Sainsbury's yesterday facking mental queues. They still had at least another 100 for sale this morning though so what's the big deal?

Yeah I get that, then after a while it gives up and tells me my sign-in status has changed, but I haven't been signed out of PSN :dunno:

Yeah, me too.

PS3 forum is in uproar and last time I checked, the MW2 PS3 section of the IW forum is down so it's a common thing.

There were always going to be online issues within the first couple of weeks of launch.

Tbh though, this NAT issue was a complete surprise on me. I've had no problems with any online games before, Gears, Gears 2, Halo 3, Resistance 1, Resistance 2, Six Vegas, Six Vegas 2, LBP, COD4, Forza 2, Forza 3, ... the list goes on and on.

And yet all of a sudden, greatest online release since COD4, and it goes belly up.

It's a sweet game though. Absolutely polished to a tee.

This NAT issue is a problem. I've spent the best part of an hour trying to sort it. Anyone with BT broadband is likely to have the same problems. I went through some youtube vid to explain how to change NAT 'strict' to 'open' and low and behold it actually worked.

Quite surprised, most people on the BT forum have written this off until the firmware is updated on the hubs.

Fingers crossed this NAT stays open. The online was pretty cool - brings back memories of the poor loadouts when you first start out. I'll be back to my best within a few days. Practice.

Rev, you've been warned. lol

Glad you've managed to get it open.

You on PS3?

That explains it.

Spec Ops is brilliant, been playing that with a mate and already done all the Alpha missions on veteran and all but one of the missions on Bravo.

me and my mate have done a load of them. There well good. Those juggernauts enemies are bastards though

Archived