Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

FF & lav, you might like some of these albums next time you're bored, apologies if you already know them:

Boys Night Out - Trainwreck (My fave album of all time)

Spitalfield - All Albums

Weatherbox - American Art

Houston Calls - A Collection of Short Stories

Evaline - Postpartum modesty. A portrait of skin

Armor For Sleep - What to do When you're Dead

The Audition - Controversy Loves Company

Halifax - The Inevitability of a strange world

I Am the Avalanche - Self Titled

The Movie Life

Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything to Nothing

Piebald - We are the only friends we have

Relient K - Both albums

A Skylit Drive - All albums

This Providence - Our Worlds Divorce

Down to Earth Approach

Edited by z-layrex

FF & lav, you might like some of these albums next time you're bored, apologies if you already know them:

Boys Night Out - Trainwreck (My fave album of all time) - 7/10. DOn't understand the Intro. Should just go straight in. Does sound a bit samey throughout, but it's not a bad tune to be sounding 'samey'. Composing, Disintegrating and Dying are good.

Spitalfield - All Albums - Only picked about 5 tracks off Spotify. Ones that I picked seemed to be pretty good; Gold Dust vs State of Illinois; Won't Back Down; Am I Ready (second thoughts not that good lol); You Can't Stop; Simple Minds, Simple Lives

Weatherbox - American Art - Didn't like the guy's voice.

Houston Calls - A Collection of Short Stories - Listened to 'Elephant & Castle' and 'Amtrak is for lovers'. Good first impression if all their other music is like that.

Evaline - Postpartum modesty. A portrait of skin - Listened to 'la de da' and 'calm touching' - very nice.

Armor For Sleep - What to do When you're Dead - They only had Smile for Them on Spotify. Not sure who to compare these to. Taking Back Sunday maybe? I'm undecided on this band lol

The Audition - Controversy Loves Company - Best out of the lot so far. Wouldn't mind downloading this album after.

Halifax - The Inevitability of a strange world - Similar to Lostprophets' earlier stuff. Which I liked very much. Our Revolution and Better Than Sex stood out for me.

I Am the Avalanche - Self Titled - N/A

The Movie Life - N/A

Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything to Nothing - Toned down. Chilled out. Loved it. Prefer this out of everything listened to so far.

Piebald - We are the only friends we have - N/A

Relient K - Both albums - Simply put, they're not bad. Be My Escape and Who I Am Hates Who I've Been were good to listen to.

A Skylit Drive - All albums - The girl on the album cover is hot. Is it the lead singer? The music ain't too shabby either. Screamo parts are alright, but nevertheless she has an alright voice. Nothing on MSI or Flyleaf or Paramore :P

This Providence - Our Worlds Divorce - N/A

Down to Earth Approach - N/A

Sorry if all that seems a bit half-hearted, but it's past midnight and I'm tired lol. And I didn't listen to every single song so the above are only first impressions :)

Boys Night Out - Trainwreck (My fave album of all time)

The broken bones and bloody kisses EP is amazing.

Where we breathe is class -

''But if you're all that I've got

I'll have nothing left

After what I'm about to do

Let's begin

this autumn drive

One jerk of the wheel

we'll see how cold this November water really is''

Dark...