Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Lights - Ellie Goulding.

I let out a little love juice when I saw this had leaked earlier. Heard most off the tracks on there anyway, but still a peach of an album. I knew from the first time I ever heard Starry Eyed months ago that this girl was going to make it, pleased for her.

Actually bought this as well, bagged a signed copy off Play.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Is that Blu of, Blu and Exile mate?

Is that Blu of, Blu and Exile mate?

Not sure but I just had a quick look and checked the first song on youtube that came up and it sounded identical to him so I'm guessing so. I'm liking it as well.

Never thought of searching for him before, I'm a big fan of his style. Nice one for that.

They've done a few remixes of Enter Shikari songs and I've liked them too :thumbup:

It's one person :thumbup:

Not sure but I just had a quick look and checked the first song on youtube that came up and it sounded identical to him so I'm guessing so. I'm liking it as well.

Never thought of searching for him before, I'm a big fan of his style. Nice one for that.

They have an album together called 'Below The Heavens', get hold of it, fucking superb.

I let out a little love juice when I saw this had leaked earlier. Heard most off the tracks on there anyway, but still a peach of an album. I knew from the first time I ever heard Starry Eyed months ago that this girl was going to make it, pleased for her.

Actually bought this as well, bagged a signed copy off Play.

She did my fooking head in on Live Lounge the other day. Plus she spoke poshly at the Brits.

For those reasons, i'm out.