Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Not sure if your being serious or not lol

But his first album 'Walk In Da Park' has been out a while, and his 2nd album 'Let Em Ave It' is out this summer.

Slow Songs is 1 of his best songs if you havent already heard it, If your taking the piss then fair enough lol

I'm serious, I dig it. Have you got 'Walk In Da Park'? Any good? I like to have a balanced music Collection :thumbup: And my decent amount of Hip Hop albums is slowly being swallowed up, I need to address that.

I'm serious, I dig it. Have you got 'Walk In Da Park'? Any good? I like to have a balanced music Collection :thumbup: And my decent amount of Hip Hop albums is slowly being swallowed up, I need to address that.

Its alot more grimey and raw than the stuff hes releasing now, but its a good listen all the same.

I dont think the UK has ever really had anyone like him on the verge of the mainstream, hes alot more gritty than the pop stuff most UK hiphop/grime artists release to gain chart success. Hes pretty much like a British 50 Cent in some ways, very exciting artist for sure.

Its alot more grimey and raw than the stuff hes releasing now, but its a good listen all the same.

I dont think the UK has ever really had anyone like him on the verge of the mainstream, hes alot more gritty than the pop stuff most UK hiphop/grime artists release to gain chart success. Hes pretty much like a British 50 Cent in some ways, very exciting artist for sure.

Cool, I like the grittyness(?) part of it, Its great to see that 'type' of UK based rap becoming more popular, hopefully it will wipe out all the other n-dubz nonesense, it always irritates me that the best artists in certain genre's rarely get a look in, but the shittiest ones get to number 1.

I hope I can get in on vinyl though. :thumbup:

Cool, I like the grittyness(?) part of it, Its great to see that 'type' of UK based rap becoming more popular, hopefully it will wipe out all the other n-dubz nonesense, it always irritates me that the best artists in certain genre's rarely get a look in, but the shittiest ones get to number 1.

I hope I can get in on vinyl though. :thumbup:

Be very surprised if theres any vinyls about though, think it had a very limited CD release, still available on CD though, and yeah its great to see someone like Giggs getting some attention as opposed to N-Dubz and the likes.

I guess no suprise there, vinyl ain't cheap thesedays, hopefully his new one will be on the black stuff. If it has to be the silver shit then so it be.

My only conern is he may be criticisedfor being too American, but I don't see whats wrong in being influenced by music from america practically all other music has influences from the US...why not UK Rap?

Edited by purpleronnie