Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

After 2 or 3 full listens of B.o.B's album I've come to realise its really quite lame. Full of pop songs, 2 or 3 good songs and the rest is garbagee

Yeah I'm not going to lie, I wasn't massively impressed to be honest. A couple of decent tracks on there but generally the songs just seem a bit mis-matched to me.

Yeah I'm not going to lie, I wasn't massively impressed to be honest. A couple of decent tracks on there but generally the songs just seem a bit mis-matched to me.

Shame really, his mixtapes are really good, and a lot of songs of the latest mixtapes were better than alot on the album.

Anyway, Rescue Me - Skepta.

The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight

what a song!!

They have released a brilliant acoustic version of the song, just a shame except for about 2or3 more songs the album is a bit disappointing

I played this to our lesbian Bridgette Nielson in Beverley Hills Cop 2 lookalike P,E teacher when I was 10 on me little one tape poor persons ghetto blaster one dinnertime. Classic

1:36 - 2:20 is absolute quality.

The rest, well a poor 800's symposium of a well-covered genre of sameness.

still - it brings it all back....

*Goes to put on 'De La Soul's 3ft High and Rising*

I played this to our lesbian Bridgette Nielson in Beverley Hills Cop 2 lookalike P,E teacher when I was 10 on me little one tape poor persons ghetto blaster one dinnertime. Classic

1:36 - 2:20 is absolute quality.

The rest, well a poor 80's symposium of a well-covered genre of sameness.

still - it brings it all back....

*Goes to put on 'De La Soul's 3ft High and Rising*