Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Blue Cassette - Friendly Fires

Listened to Pala whilst tidying up the flat today with a mate and I have to say, it really is quality.

I listened to the first Friendly Fires album and wasn't a fan, but after a mate reccommended Pala and I saw a few who were big fans of it on here, I stuck it on and it really is brilliant.

Gonna be playing this for a while to come.

Edited by ajthefox

Listened to Pala whilst tidying up the flat today with a mate and I have to say, it really is quality.

I listened to the first Friendly Fires album and wasn't a fan, but after a mate reccommended Pala and I saw a few who were big fans of it on here, I stuck it on and it really is brilliant.

Blue Cassette is my fav tune off the album, love it

You need to get into their first effort man, absolute corker.

Show Me Lights is my numero uno off Pala, can't wait to see them at Benicassim. Genuinely can't pick a song that I don't like, or I'd skip, from either album.

You need to get into their first effort man, absolute corker.

Show Me Lights is my numero uno off Pala, can't wait to see them at Benicassim. Genuinely can't pick a song that I don't like, or I'd skip, from either album.

Had that Pala album downloaded for a week or 2 without listening yet, because I liked the cover. Whats the best way of describing the music to me, as you know what I like?

Bad Meets Evil EP looks like it might of leaked already or is about to, quite looking forward to it actually(even though a fair amount is old) from the leaks so far(apart from the random track with Bruno Mars, theres absolutely no need for him on the track and it just seems a bit unnecessary).

Edited by AjcW