Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Beyonce is bloody brilliant!!!!

Also had Benny Benassi new album on today as well... sort of a more tollerable version of David Guetta... but I suppose thats not much of a complement is it :unsure:

Beyonce is bloody brilliant!!!!

Also had Benny Benassi new album on today as well... sort of a more tollerable version of David Guetta... but I suppose thats not much of a complement is it :unsure:

Can't say I've heard much Benny Benassi but beautiful people with Chris Brown is an anthem imo.

Right now, I'm listening to I'm Beamin' by Lupe Fiasco

Not actually what I'm listening to, but more that I'm tempted to give this a go...

Wild-Beasts-Smother-Artwork.jpg

Dunno why though, or anything about it/them, really. Keep thinking it's maybe because the feathers remind me of Pala. :unsure:

I'm sure I've seen some on here recommending it... enlighten me....?!

Wild Beasts are superb, but I think you either love them or don't get them. Personally I think the first album (Two Dancers) is their best, but after a few listens of the latest one I'm suitably impressed. Stick with them.

Wild Beasts were incredible on Jools not long back, really impressive, very good band.

Can't stop listening to this at the minute, think it's a superb effort, I liked the Horrors earlier stuff but this has really grabbed my balls. So many influences.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie