Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

:wub:

Search and Destroy - 30 Seconds to Mars.

One of very few albums in my collection where it gets better with every listen.

Listened to it (the album) twice today already, it's brilliant. And it'll get better. ANDDDDDDDD it's looking extremely likely that I'm going to see them next year as well. :cool:

Edited by lcfc_jme

Listened to it (the album) twice today already, it's brilliant. And it'll get better. ANDDDDDDDD it's looking extremely likely that I'm going to see them next year as well. :cool:

When and where they playing??

If it's anytime after May 28th I'm in :D

Edited by FoxForever

I havent been able to get anything off it all day. Everything is supposedly illegal :S

That, or the bollocks about premium users.

If your getting Timbalands album, Its a sign for you not to bother.

I despise that album

It was one of three or four I was planning on getting hold of before that shitty site stopped me.

Unluckily for you, it's Friday February 19th.. T'is a shame, as it's at the Trent FM as well! Easy for me, though :D:wub:

Not so unlucky as it turns out - checking next term's timetable, that falls on my reading week :P. Might make a trip up to Notts and ask if I can stay round my mates :whistle: at Notts Uni.

Gonna see if they playing in London though as that would be cheaper!

Not so unlucky as it turns out - checking next term's timetable, that falls on my reading week :P. Might make a trip up to Notts and ask if I can stay round my mates :whistle: at Notts Uni.

Gonna see if they playing in London though as that would be cheaper!

If they aren't playing London (no idea, didn't look when I found out they were playing 5 minutes away from me :P ) then get to this one! Definitely a wise move for £20 :thumbup:

Night of the Hunter, Kings and Queens, Hurricane and Vox Populi have been played maybe slightly too much atm :D:sweating:

Ohio is for Lovers and Prayer of the Refugee are getting an outrageous amount of play-time from me as well lol

If they aren't playing London (no idea, didn't look when I found out they were playing 5 minutes away from me :P ) then get to this one! Definitely a wise move for £20 :thumbup:

Night of the Hunter, Kings and Queens, Hurricane and Vox Populi have been played maybe slightly too much atm :D:sweating:

Ohio is for Lovers and Prayer of the Refugee are getting an outrageous amount of play-time from me as well lol

I love the start bit of Night of the Hunter haha. Kings and Queens has been played virtually everyday since I heard about it.

Glad my recommendations could be of help lol. Not often that happens!