Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

great tune

Ya man! Not heard it for ages, just came across it by accident today. Used to love listening some of Titch's tunes, had some quality lines. Can't believe he got 30 years, I know it is for murder but the sentence seems way over what alot of folk get for the same crime :dunno: I'm sure he can't even get parole for 30 years.

If only the youth would unite and stop warrin it could all be good. Easier said than done though innit in this day and age

Edited by El Empty

Ya man! Not heard it for ages, just came across it by accident today. Used to love listening some of Titch's tunes, had some quality lines. Can't believe he got 30 years, I know it is for murder but the sentence seems way over what alot of folk get for the same crime :dunno: I'm sure he can't even get parole for 30 years.

If only the youth would unite and stop warrin it could all be good. Easier said than done though innit in this day and age

Yeh, he has some good tunes. Was inevitible hed get put away, he was always pissing off someone. He got sentenced for misplacing trust I think cause he wouldnt give information on who shot the guy even though he was there. I think he was just about to do an anti weapon campaign aswell......Ironic. Wasted talent, Was just getting big and coudve been bigger, His music even when he started getting big still seemed to have that touch that others lost when they hit the big time. That song he did with the sugarbabes was good and theres a great remix of it on youtube if you aint heard it btw.

Yeh, he has some good tunes. Was inevitible hed get put away, he was always pissing off someone. He got sentenced for misplacing trust I think cause he wouldnt give information on who shot the guy even though he was there. I think he was just about to do an anti weapon campaign aswell......Ironic. Wasted talent, Was just getting big and coudve been bigger, His music even when he started getting big still seemed to have that touch that others lost when they hit the big time. That song he did with the sugarbabes was good and theres a great remix of it on youtube if you aint heard it btw.

Never knew he did a song with Sugababes, I'll have a look for it. I reckon I turned off just as he was gettin big. I moved away from the scene about 4 or 5 years ago cos was sick of trouble and personal reasons and not really heard much since then about anyone. Plus I forgot way too much cos of 15 year full boar sesh!

I heard people say it weren't him who did the shootin but I don't know anything about it. 30 year is way too harsh if everyone knows it weren't him, what's that all about? Is it cos they know he won't blab and they saying 'if you won't tell us we'll bend the rules and put you away forever'? Proper sick pervs don't even get half that time.

I used to have a tape from some party where Titch was on stage givin it the 'On the mic you got slewed that time' and all them lines before he put it on record. Wish I knew what I did with that tape cos the beats on it were unreal

Wasted talent, Was just getting big and coudve been bigger, His music even when he started getting big still seemed to have that touch that others lost when they hit the big time.

I know what you sayin there, it's amazing how the music change once they get commercial recognition. I've seen a few folk on tele who used to be in the club and heard their tunes and thought 'wow, I never thought I'd see the day you chat like this'! I suppose the big money and good life is what it's all about in the end. You can't blame 'em but it always makes me sad cos I have no attraction to the music they end up making.

Never knew he did a song with Sugababes, I'll have a look for it. I reckon I turned off just as he was gettin big. I moved away from the scene about 4 or 5 years ago cos was sick of trouble and personal reasons and not really heard much since then about anyone. Plus I forgot way too much cos of 15 year full boar sesh!

I heard people say it weren't him who did the shootin but I don't know anything about it. 30 year is way too harsh if everyone knows it weren't him, what's that all about? Is it cos they know he won't blab and they saying 'if you won't tell us we'll bend the rules and put you away forever'? Proper sick pervs don't even get half that time.

I used to have a tape from some party where Titch was on stage givin it the 'On the mic you got slewed that time' and all them lines before he put it on record. Wish I knew what I did with that tape cos the beats on it were unreal

Yeh, theres still some good mc's that keep with the proper grime and then theres some that have gone big time that you hear on mainstream radio. Decent music comes from both types I reckon.

It was a retalliation attack I think cause the guy said something about Durrty on a track. Apparently him and his stepdad were two of the main people involved and the jury actually said that they didnt know who pulled the trigger but i suppose that had to put someone away for it. Durrty got called innocent whilst titch was put away. I think there may have also been witnesses that said it was him because ive heard him go on about snitches whilst hes in prison. Hes let himself goooooooooo btw lol

Theres a copy of that tape on youtube I think